    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Jun 27, 2004

  2. ArtKramr

    Chet Guest

    Please make more clear what you want. Do you want to know how to record a
    file on CD or do you sent to know what files to record?

    "ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    > Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

    All

    Chet, Jun 27, 2004

  3. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: How do I put my website in CD's ?
    >From: "Chet" chartley(nospam)
    >Date: 6/27/2004 6:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Please make more clear what you want. Do you want to know how to record a
    >file on CD or do you sent to know what files to record?
    >

    >"ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    >> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

    >All
    >> help appreciated. Thanks..
    >>

    >> Arthur Kramer
    >> 344th BG 494th BS
    >> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
    >> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    >> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    I have a website that someone,made for me. I want to record it all on CD. How
    do I do that?

    ArtKramr, Jun 27, 2004
  4. ArtKramr

    Plato Guest

    ArtKramr wrote:

    > I have a website that someone,made for me. I want to record it all on CD. How
    > do I do that?

    First thing is to get the files. I suggest an ftp program to download
    all the folders and files to a new directory on your hard drive. They
    you just run a burning program and follow the directions.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 28, 2004
  5. ArtKramr

    ProfGene Guest

    There is a program called Sitesnag which is free and will save everything on
    a website including all pages and all pictures. This program and the things
    it saves can be put on a cd because I have done it. It saves the results in
    a special folder.

    ProfGene, Jun 30, 2004
  6. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: How do I put my website in CD's ?
    >From: "ProfGene"
    >Date: 6/30/2004 11:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >There is a program called Sitesnag which is free and will save everything on
    >a website including all pages and all pictures. This program and the things
    >it saves can be put on a cd because I have done it. It saves the results in
    >a special folder.
    >"ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    >> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

    >All
    >> help appreciated. Thanks..
    >>

    >> Arthur Kramer
    >> 344th BG 494th BS
    >> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
    >> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    >> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    Great idea. Thanks. But how do I download it?. I can't find anything to click
    on.

    ArtKramr, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Use Google to find the program
    Or click below

    Shane

    Shane Metzler, Jul 1, 2004
  8. ArtKramr

    Phranque Guest

    Phranque, Jul 3, 2004
  9. Plato wrote:
    > ArtKramr wrote:
    >>
    >> I have a website that someone,made for me. I want to record it all
    >> on CD. How do I do that?

    > First thing is to get the files. I suggest

    ... plagiarising them.

    Ed Jablonowski, Jul 4, 2004
  10. ArtKramr

    LitePXP

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    You can use LitePXP to put your website on CD's. :)

    What's LitePXP
    LitePXP is a completely portable application which includes Apache, MySQL and PHP 5.3. LitePXP will enable you to run your PHP applications directly from a CD/DVD, USB stick or hard disk without any installation. You can use LitePXP to put your PHP website on a CD/DVD to distribute to clients. Your clients need only to insert the CD/DVD. Then LitePXP starts automatically and shows the website's pages from the CD/DVD. Of course, you can also use LitePXP to put your PHP website on a USB flash drive or other portable media for distribution to your clients.

    What to Use LitePXP for
    - To put your PHP website on a CD/DVD or USB flash drive for distribution
    - To use it as a portable PHP development environment

    For more information please visit http://www.litepxp.com

    [​IMG]

    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
    LitePXP, Mar 3, 2010