    printer is not listed in the HP list (DeskJet 5150). The printer has
    previously been installed as a USB printer.

    Thanks Guys.
    Jack B. Pollack, May 14, 2005

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The queue name can be whatever you want. If you leave it blank it will use
    the IP address as the name. Get the drivers from here
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=304431&lang=en&cc=us&os=219

    pcbutts1, May 14, 2005

  3. The printer does not show in the list of choices under "Printer Model"
    Do I need a PPD file for this printer? Where Do I get it?

    Thanks.

    Jack B. Pollack, May 14, 2005
  4. The Muffin Man, May 15, 2005
  5. Jack B. Pollack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You click on the link in my previous post to download the driver.

    pcbutts1, May 15, 2005
  6. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > You click on the link in my previous post to download the driver.

    Sorry 'bout that.
    It's early, not enough coffee and there was a three year old around my
    ankles...
    The Muffin Man, May 15, 2005
  7. Jack B. Pollack

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "The Muffin Man" <the.muffin.man@dotcomdotaudotcom> wrote in message
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> You click on the link in my previous post to download the driver.
    >>

    > Sorry 'bout that.
    > It's early, not enough coffee and there was a three year old around my
    > ankles...

    Heh heh...I think most of us can relate <g>
    Toolman Tim, May 15, 2005
  8. Jack B. Pollack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Not you. I was talking to Jack.

    pcbutts1, May 15, 2005
  9. I must be missing something...

    I did DL and install the driver. The question/problem is that the printer
    does not show in the list of choices under "Printer Model". I searched the
    HD but did not find a PPD file for this printer. What printer do I choose
    for "Printer Model", or how do I add the 5150 to this list?

    Sorry if I am being dense :)

    Thanks

    http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm

    Jack B. Pollack, May 15, 2005
  10. Jack B. Pollack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Don't look under HP, look for it under other and if you still cannot find it
    then do a search on your system for the location of the ppd file.

    pcbutts1, May 15, 2005
  11. Got it. Thanks :)

    Jack B. Pollack, May 15, 2005
  12. Jack B. Pollack