    material in this contest.

    your ONLINE student
    riz

    riz, Jan 22, 2004

  2. riz

    Mahasen Guest

    riz, first of all .net is a piece of cake. but if you learn from a bad source.. you'll find it bitter. so first of all get to know what's object orientation is al about. No not what each word means just what it is all about.
    then buy a good book ( i recomend you go straigh to a exam guid - i did and it worked for me. i used Microsoft press books)
    read it and do the excersice. do your own experiments too. and don't be affraid of exams. they are not that tuff.
    DO NOT EVEN THINK OF USING BRAIN DUMPS PLEASE

    Mahasen, Jan 22, 2004

    http://www.toefl.org

    General Protection Fault, Jan 22, 2004
  4. riz

    Guest Guest

    I just got my MCAD on Monday. Here's what I did.
    1. Skip classes - not worth the cost
    2. Study practice exams - get a few (Not Self-test) and go
    through all of the questions - recommend Microsoft.NET
    Core Requirements MCAD/MCSD Self-paced training CD with
    practice questions for Web Apps and Windows Apps test.
    For XML Web Services test see if you can get a copy of the
    MOC (Microsoft official curriculum). It actually helped.
    Also, still run through practice tests for the XML Web
    Services exam.
    3. Take some time to study help files after going through
    the practice tests. Te practice tests will highlight
    areas to work on.
    4. Pray - it's about the luck of the draw. If you get
    questions you're familiar with then you're in.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004