    Can some one tell me the best books and material to
    prepare to get certified as MCSD.

    , Feb 29, 2004

  2. Kumar Reddi Guest

    The following is the main link, where you can find the requirements..
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    You can go for either C# track or VB.NET track.
    for 70-315, 316, 320.. go for Amit Kalani books.. They are the best in the
    market and highly acclaimed.. If you go for VB.NET track, go for Mike
    GunderLoy.. As far as other exams concerned, I do not have much knowledge
    about the best books for them. 70-300 is considered to be toughest exam
    among all these..If you do not have experience in .NET, wait until you get
    some experience before u take 70-300.. But other exams, you can pass them by
    studying those aforementioned books and practicing heavily..good luck
    "" <> wrote in
    message news:41dc01c3fee0$f81e98b0$...

    Kumar Reddi, Feb 29, 2004