    My question is, how do I open tab browswer settings, where do i need to
    go?

    , Dec 22, 2006

  2. Rob Guest

    wrote:
    > Im having problems with gmail, and have been told that i can fix it by
    > opening my tab browser settings and adding gmail to it.
    >
    > My question is, how do I open tab browswer settings, where do i need to
    > go?

    What sort of problems are you having? I can't see how your tab settings
    can have anything to do with gmail. To get to them, click
    edit>preferences. Have you tried setting up gmail in an ordinary email
    client (thunderbird, outlook express etc.)?

    If you prefer to stay with webmail, click tools>addons (or extensions)
    then click on get more addons (or extensions) then on the page that
    opens, do a search for gmail. Loads of extensions to help with gmail,
    alert when new mail arrives, use gmail as extra storage etc.
    --

    Rob
    http://aspir8or.googlepages.com/linux_links

    A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a
    one-way street. - Doug Linder

    Rob, Dec 23, 2006

  3. On a pleasant day while strolling in nz.comp, a person by the name of
    exclaimed:
    > Im having problems with gmail, and have been told that i can fix it by
    > opening my tab browser settings and adding gmail to it.
    >
    > My question is, how do I open tab browswer settings, where do i need to
    > go?

    What browser are you using?

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com