  1. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?

    Bobby, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Bobby wrote:
    > Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?

    A mouse click on the tab brings it right up.

    CTRL+Tab also moves from one tab to the next tab on the right.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    Cheers for that.

    How do I quickly close a (single) tab?

    Bobby

    Bobby, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Bobby

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:55:30 -0000, in message
     <>, Bobby wrote:

    > Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?

    Assuming that you mean FFx 1.5 on MS-Windows, then:

    Ctrl+Tab

    Firefox on MS-Windows follows the longstanding Windows "Multiple Document
    Interface" (MDI) convention. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q126449/

    Such conventions can be different on different operating systems.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

    Ralph Fox, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Bobby wrote:
    > Cheers for that.
    >
    > How do I quickly close a (single) tab?
    >
    > Bobby
    >
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Bobby wrote:
    >>> Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?

    >> A mouse click on the tab brings it right up.
    >>
    >> CTRL+Tab also moves from one tab to the next tab on the right.
    >>
    >> Lee

    Middle click on a tab closes it. CT+w will close the active tab.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 17, 2005
  6. Bobby

    Ranjit Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Bobby wrote:
    >
    >> Cheers for that.
    >>
    >> How do I quickly close a (single) tab?
    >>

    > Middle click on a tab closes it. CT+w will close the active tab.

    or if u are more acustomed to windows Alt+F4 then, use Ctl+F4.

    Ranjit, Dec 17, 2005
  7. Bobby

    Lou Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:55:30 -0000, "Bobby" <>
    wrote:

    >Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?

    Options, Tab Browsing, Tab Focus, last check box with give you
    Tab changing with Mouse over with another window for delay
    time.

    Lou, Dec 17, 2005
  8. Bobby

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Bobby wrote:
    >
    >> Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?
    >>

    > A mouse click on the tab brings it right up.
    >
    > CTRL+Tab also moves from one tab to the next tab on the right.
    >
    > Lee

    also CTRL+PG UP/PG DOWN

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 17, 2005
  9. Bobby

    AljoshaNL Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Bobby wrote:
    >>
    >>> Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?
    >>>

    >> A mouse click on the tab brings it right up.
    >>
    >> CTRL+Tab also moves from one tab to the next tab on the right.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > also CTRL+PG UP/PG DOWN

    I use the scroll wheel of my mouse. Works great

    AljoshaNL, Dec 18, 2005
  10. Bobby schreef:
    > Cheers for that.
    >
    > How do I quickly close a (single) tab?

    Please don´t top-post.

    Read Help -> Contents -> Shortcuts

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Dec 19, 2005
  11. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    How do you move from tab to tab using the mouse wheel?

    Bobby, Dec 19, 2005
  12. Bobby

    Andy Luddy Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Bobby wrote:
    >>
    >>> Using FF 1.5. Is there a quick way to move from tab to tab?
    >>>

    >> A mouse click on the tab brings it right up.
    >>
    >> CTRL+Tab also moves from one tab to the next tab on the right.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > also CTRL+PG UP/PG DOWN

    That can be "intercepted" by a form field that has focus (like the
    search box in a search engine). In that case, Ctrl-Pg Up/Down drops
    down a list of things that have previously been entered in the field and
    scrolls through them.

    Andy Luddy, Dec 21, 2005