How do I Making Photo Editor Default Graphic Viewer?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Leave Me Alone, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer?
    Leave Me Alone, Feb 11, 2004

  2. How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer? (It's
    operating on windows 97).
    Leave Me Alone, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Leave Me Alone

    Chet Guest

    In Windows ME go to "Control Panel"/"Folder Options"/"File Types" and then
    set each extension you want to open with MS Photo Editor. Each graphic type
    has to be set separately. I wouldn't be surprised to find that there's some
    way within Photo Editor to accomplish what you want but I can't tell you
    how.

    Chet, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Leave Me Alone

    Dan Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:50:57 GMT, "Leave Me Alone"
    <> wrote...
    | How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer?

    If you want to associate an image file type with a particular program,
    hold down the Shift key, and right-click on a file. From the menu,
    select "Open With" and check the "Always use this program" option
    before selecting the program to use with that type of file.

    - return address is altered slightly to reduce spam.
    Dan, Feb 11, 2004