    sazvedo Guest

    WindowsXP Home, IE7

    Need Print Screen key to print screen.

    sazvedo, May 5, 2007

  2. sazvedo

    Guest

    "sazvedo" <> wrote:

    >WindowsXP Home, IE7
    >
    >Need Print Screen key to print screen.

    You press it.

    Start | Run <type in>
    CLIPBRD
    <enter>

    And watch what happens each time you do.
    --
    Get The Whole Thing
    http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1142

    , May 5, 2007

  3. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "sazvedo" <> wrote in message
    > WindowsXP Home, IE7
    >
    > Need Print Screen key to print screen.

    Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
    try READING before asking repetitive questions?

    Try this: go to www.google.com and type in "use print screen in Windows"

    WhzzKdd, May 5, 2007
  4. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "sazvedo" <> wrote in message
    >> WindowsXP Home, IE7
    >>
    >> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

    > Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
    > try READING before asking repetitive questions?

    Same guy asked then, didn't he?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 5, 2007
  5. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "sazvedo" <> wrote in message
    >>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
    >>>
    >>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

    >> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
    >> you
    >> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

    > Same guy asked then, didn't he?

    I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
    one other question - something about email passwords.

    WhzzKdd, May 5, 2007
  6. sazvedo

    jim Guest

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>> "sazvedo" <> wrote in message

    >>> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
    >>> you
    >>> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

    >> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
    >>

    > I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
    > one other question - something about email passwords.

    Your keeping a list ??

    jim, May 5, 2007
  7. sazvedo

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "jim" <> wrote in message

    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
    >>>

    >> I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
    >> one other question - something about email passwords.
    >>

    > Your keeping a list ??

    <g> Not exactly, but I can sort the current messages stored in OE by "From",
    which shows me who posted what/when.

    WhzzKdd, May 5, 2007
  8. sazvedo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <>
    wrote:

    >Your keeping a list ??

    Yeah.

    And checking it twice.

    Evan Platt, May 6, 2007
  9. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Your keeping a list ??

    > Yeah.
    >
    > And checking it twice.

    He's going to find out

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  10. sazvedo

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Your keeping a list ??

    >> Yeah.
    >>
    >> And checking it twice.

    > He's going to find out

    I don't give a frell if he's naughty or nice. I want to know about the wife
    <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 6, 2007
  11. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Yeah.
    >>>
    >>> And checking it twice.

    >> He's going to find out
    >>

    > I don't give a frell if he's naughty or nice. I want to know about the wife
    ><g>

    It would be nice if she were naughty. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  12. sazvedo

    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> He's going to find out
    >>>

    >> I don't give a frell if he's naughty or nice. I want to know about the
    >> wife
    >><g>

    > It would be nice if she were naughty. :)

    My point exactly <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 6, 2007
  13. sazvedo

    attemi

    Joined:
    May 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I tried to search as suggested, and I was unable to find anything useful. I know this is an old thread, but in the interest of not duplicating posts, can we resurrect this topic?

    I have two identical computers side by side on a bench at work. One will print to the printer when you press Print Screen. The other does not, only copies to the clipboard.

    attemi, May 16, 2011