    VHS tapes on one dvd-r, how can I make each movie a different program so I
    can select and advance to the scene/movie I want to watch on that dvd-r ?
    Thanks.

    JP, Sep 21, 2003

  2. JP wrote:

    > I have the Panasonic DMR-E30 dvd recorder. I can record perfectly, but I
    > just cant find a way to make playlists, or lets say when I record different
    > VHS tapes on one dvd-r, how can I make each movie a different program so I
    > can select and advance to the scene/movie I want to watch on that dvd-r ?

    Whenver you Step and then Record again you get a different program,
    using Pause does NOT make a new program entry.

    Once done - use the Direct Navigator button on the remote to access
    each program and give it a unique name.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Darrel Christenson wrote:

    > Whenver you Step and then Record again you get a different program,
    > using Pause does NOT make a new program entry.

    Sorry, that should be "Stop and then Record again"...

    Write me direct if I can help further.

    Darrel

    Darrel Christenson, Sep 21, 2003
  4. JP

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: Darrel Christenson
    Date: Sat, Sep 20, 2003 8:10 PM

    Darrel Christenson wrote:

    > Whenver you Step and then Record again you get a different program,
    > using Pause does NOT make a new program entry.

    Sorry, that should be "Stop and then Record again"...

    Write me direct if I can help further.

    Darrel

    >><BR><BR>

    Or, he could record continuously (can do other things while this is going on)
    and then use the "Divide Segment" feature to create separate programs and name
    those programs. Play lists are something Ihaven't used yet.

    FredBillie, Sep 21, 2003
  5. JP

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: ospam (FredBillie)
    Date: Sun, Sep 21, 2003 2:39 AM

    << From: Darrel Christenson
    Date: Sat, Sep 20, 2003 8:10 PM

    Darrel Christenson wrote:

    > Whenver you Step and then Record again you get a different program,
    > using Pause does NOT make a new program entry.

    Sorry, that should be "Stop and then Record again"...

    Write me direct if I can help further.

    Darrel

    Or, he could record continuously (can do other things while this is going on)
    and then use the "Divide Segment" feature to create separate programs and name
    those programs. Play lists are something Ihaven't used yet.
    >><BR><BR>

    OOPS, I was thinking of a recorder with a hard drive. Sorry.

    FredBillie, Sep 21, 2003