    player's list and able to play?
    Thanks for any help.

    JCRitchie
    John Ritchie, Aug 6, 2007

  2. John Ritchie

    sandy58 Guest

    On Aug 6, 11:32 am, (John Ritchie) wrote:
    > I have an old computer that has a lot of audio files and two media
    > players, for some reason. Some files are on one player's list and play
    > and other files are on the other player's list and don't play.
    > How do I get the audio files from both player's lists on to one
    > player's list and able to play?
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > JCRitchie

    Get rid of one player & right-click on any music
    file>"properties>change (change/ensure) the settings to "open
    on" ...............your remaining player.
    sandy58, Aug 6, 2007

  3. John Ritchie

    John Ritchie Guest

    I uninstalled one media player and now I get messages from the other
    one that say, it can't play the file because there's a problem with the
    sound device, there may not be one, it may be in use by another program,
    or not it's working right.
    I was getting sound from the media player I uninstalled. What can I
    do now? Thanks.

    JCRitchie
    John Ritchie, Aug 6, 2007
  4. John Ritchie

    John Ritchie Guest

    Since my last post, I found another media player and installed it as
    the default. Everything seems OK now. Thanks for the help.

    JCRitchie
    John Ritchie, Aug 6, 2007
  5. John Ritchie

    sandy58 Guest

    On Aug 6, 9:54 pm, (John Ritchie) wrote:
    > Since my last post, I found another media player and installed it as
    > the default. Everything seems OK now. Thanks for the help.
    >
    > JCRitchie

    Good luck, John :)
    sandy58, Aug 7, 2007