HOW DO I MAKE A NEWSGROUP TOPIC OR SUBJECT....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mike, Apr 30, 2005.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    mike, Apr 30, 2005

  2. mike

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:05:55 GMT, "mike" <>
    wrote:

    Do you get special parking?

    Evan Platt, Apr 30, 2005

  3. Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:05:55 GMT, "mike" <>
    > wrote:

    > Do you get special parking?

    Must've been 'orrible -- not even on my server. Was it spam, rather
    than just a doofus post?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 30, 2005
  4. mike

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:05:55 GMT, "mike" <>
    >> wrote:

    >> Do you get special parking?

    > Must've been 'orrible -- not even on my server. Was it spam, rather
    > than just a doofus post?

    You're still on Individual.net, Big Spender? I assume it's (still)
    their policy regarding empty message bodies.
    --
    As opposed to 'empty message heads'.

    trout, Apr 30, 2005
  5. mike

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 30 Apr 2005 19:34:44 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Must've been 'orrible -- not even on my server. Was it spam, rather
    >than just a doofus post?

    Just read the subject. Then read it again. Then again. Then again.
    Then again.. Until you puke. :)
    No message body. No message body. No mess... <HIC>

    Evan Platt, May 1, 2005