    Where do I get, or how do I make a boot image file for these types of
    emulation?

    Thanks
    Jack B. Pollack, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://old.bink.nu/xpbootcd/

    pcbutts1, Jun 29, 2007

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    Mike Easter Guest

    Jack B. Pollack wrote:
    > I want to use EasyCD Creator to create a bootable CD (not using floppy
    > emulation). I would like to use either "Hard Disk Emulation" or "No
    > Emulation", but for either of these options I need to point the
    > program to a boot image file.
    >
    > Where do I get, or how do I make a boot image file for these types of
    > emulation?

    Create an .iso

    http://www.onlinecomputertips.com/software/iso.html Create an ISO Image
    File Using Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 -
    To do this, follow these simple steps (they may vary depending on your
    version):
    1. Open Easy CD Creator Classic.
    2. Select your CD and import the contents into a new project.
    3. Select File, and then Create Disc Image.
    4. Browse to where you want to save the ISO and then name the project
    and select Save.
    5. Classic Creator will now create the image file.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 29, 2007