    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/ind/visualstudio/default.mspx

    thanks
    Gideon

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2lkZHk=?=, Aug 19, 2007

  2. giddy wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I'm a self taught geek. I've been programming for four years now. I been
    > learning and doing C# for about a year now and even built a full application.
    >
    > I want to do an MCPD, i know i have to do 2 MTCS's and then 1 more right?
    > But *how do i make sure i pass it*?
    >
    > There is'nt any "Develop for Windows" here?:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/ind/visualstudio/default.mspx
    >
    > thanks
    > Gideon

    I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're asking, it appears to be
    2 questions. I'll answer with this:

    Is this what you're looking for?
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/windev/default.mspx

    >> But *how do i make sure i pass it*?

    Lots of preparation?

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Aug 19, 2007

  3. "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message

    > giddy wrote:
    > > hi,
    > >
    > > I'm a self taught geek. I've been programming for four years now. I been
    > > learning and doing C# for about a year now and even built a full application.
    > >
    > > I want to do an MCPD, i know i have to do 2 MTCS's and then 1 more right?
    > > But *how do i make sure i pass it*?
    > >
    > > There is'nt any "Develop for Windows" here?:
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/ind/visualstudio/default.mspx
    > >
    > > thanks
    > > Gideon
    > >

    > I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're asking, it appears to be
    > 2 questions. I'll answer with this:
    >
    > Is this what you're looking for?
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/windev/default.mspx
    >
    > >> But *how do i make sure i pass it*?

    > Lots of preparation?
    >
    > MG

    And experience.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 19, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lkZHk=?=

    Thor Guest

    > I want to do an MCPD, i know i have to do 2 MTCS's and then 1 more right?
    > But *how do i make sure i pass it*?

    by failing first and then improve?
    I'm self-thought too and I find that I'd touched far too narrow an area for
    70-536, -526 and -528, while I passed -529 and -549 on experience alone. I
    think a good indicator would be to look up some excam objective details on
    MSDN and see if you learn anything new.
    53

    Thor, Aug 20, 2007