How do I insert a watermark.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Jason, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. Peter Jason

    Peter Jason Guest

    I want to put some EXIF data across the
    bottom of my photos as a watermark.

    I can do this with the "Exifer" software
    program, but this covers a small part of the
    bottom of the photo.

    What I really want is to ADD a white strip
    beneath the bottom of the photo and THEN have
    "Exifer" (or some other software) print on to
    this bottom strip.

    I can add the white strip easily with
    Photoshop5.5, but then I lose all the EXIF
    data, so that "Exifer" has nothing to work
    with on the white-strip enhanced photo.

    Can all this be done with some other
    software, bearing in mind that it has to be
    automatic because I have about 50
    photos/batch?

    Please help
    Peter Jason, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Peter Jason

    Paul Guest

    Hanent tried it myself, but Irfanview provides EXIF printing information
    in footer or header which should do what you want.

    Paul, Oct 15, 2006