    and my lap top has a built in wireless card in it how to configure it to
    connect to my network wireless???

    thanks in advance for your help

    harry musser, Mar 11, 2008

  2. harry musser

    Lem Guest

    harry musser wrote:
    > i have a belkin wireless router hooked up to the internet and my wifi printer
    > and my lap top has a built in wireless card in it how to configure it to
    > connect to my network wireless???
    >
    > thanks in advance for your help

    Read the manual that came with your printer.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP

    Lem, Mar 12, 2008

  3. harry musser

    John Guest

    switch on your notebook computer have a look at wzc for available wifi
    network choose your belkin ap name you'll be prompted for a shared key if
    needed type in your shared key and voila you are connected.

    John, Mar 12, 2008
  4. harry musser

    Bill T. Guest

    How Helpful!