    Download your copy today and get started increasing your site's visibility.
    This program is perfect for any type of web site. Act now, visit
    http://UpscaleBrothers.com/Guide .
    UB, Sep 30, 2006

  2. UB () wrote:

    > After 20 years

    of spamming...

    > I can't and won't guarantee a set number of visitors to your site but

    I'll take your money anyway.

    > Download your copy today

    after clicking the PayPal icon and forking over your money.

    If you are so good, why does your page only show 15 visitors? <LOL!>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 30, 2006

  3. UB

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat, 30 Sep
    2006 15:51:38 -0400, and who should I see posting but "UB"
    <>! I could scarely believe "UB"
    <> would remark:

    <snip>

    I don't know.
    Frosty, Sep 30, 2006
  4. UB

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, UB Has Frothed:

    > After 20 years on the web

    It ain't been around that long.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Sep 30, 2006
  5. UB

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, "UB" <> wrote:

    >After 20 years on the web and 10 years of promoting web sites I would like
    >to share what I have learned with you about creating web site visibility.
    >
    >In 27 days you can create a high visibility website with constant traffic.
    >Some Authors will offer you instant success if you buy their books on the
    >"secrets" to making money on the web. Don't believe the hype.
    >
    >The 27 day process takes about 2 to 4 hours a day for you to achieve your
    >goals. I can't and won't guarantee a set number of visitors to your site but
    >if you follow the instructions you will be more than happy with the
    >increased traffic to your web site.
    >
    >Download your copy today and get started increasing your site's visibility.
    >This program is perfect for any type of web site. Act now, visit
    >http://UpscaleBrothers.com/Guide .

    Dum ass mofucerker. What an hole. A ass too.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Sep 30, 2006
  6. UB

    Changstein Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in news:pan.2006.09.30.20.36.53.66000
    @nntp.sun-meatplow.local:

    > On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, UB Has Frothed:
    >
    >> After 20 years on the web

    > It ain't been around that long.

    I believe the WWW started in '91 or so, but the whole concept of the Net
    was originally developed as an answer to "what about communications *after*
    WWIII, when all our cities are radioactive rubble and radio is not quite as
    dependable as it used to be?"

    But the guy is obviously a spammer and just as obviously said 20 years
    because it sounded good...

    Changstein
    Changstein, Oct 1, 2006
  7. Changstein wrote:
    > Meat Plow <> wrote in news:pan.2006.09.30.20.36.53.66000
    > @nntp.sun-meatplow.local:
    >
    >> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:51:38 -0400, UB Has Frothed:
    >>
    >>> After 20 years on the web

    >> It ain't been around that long.

    > I believe the WWW started in '91 or so, but the whole concept of the Net
    > was originally developed as an answer to "what about communications *after*
    > WWIII, when all our cities are radioactive rubble and radio is not quite as
    > dependable as it used to be?"
    >
    > But the guy is obviously a spammer and just as obviously said 20 years
    > because it sounded good...

    And/or he doesn't know that "the web" isn't the Internet. Heck, a whole
    generation of AOLers didn't/don't know that AOL isn't the Internet, and
    now we're facing a new gang of numbnutses that think these are Google
    Groups.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 1, 2006
  8. UB

    Changstein Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Changstein wrote:

    > And/or he doesn't know that "the web" isn't the Internet. Heck, a
    > whole generation of AOLers didn't/don't know that AOL isn't the
    > Internet, and now we're facing a new gang of numbnutses that think
    > these are Google Groups.

    A certain good ol' boy who runs a joke site (but whom I refuse to
    identify further because he allows anti-semitic jokes to be published
    there) *did* define AOL as a large virus, whose principal effect is to
    lower the IQ of the owners of the systems which it infests... A little
    harsh perhaps, but certainly it shows that his heart was in the right
    place on at least one subject. :)

    Seriously, I have known intelligent non-IT professionals who used AOL
    because they apparently didn't want to be bothered with just how a
    computer works -- and an even greater number of technophobes who used it
    because they just *couldn't* understand, and appreciated the lack of
    options and the words-of-one-syllable approach.

    Myself, I just know enough about Google Groups to avoid them, and if I
    thereby loose out on something, so be it. "Oldthinkers unbellyfeel
    Ingoc."

    Changstein
    Changstein, Oct 1, 2006
  9. UB

    Jack Jackson Guest

    I live out in the country, and will never get DSL, so I just had Wild Blue
    installed last Thursday.
    Once installed, I went into my Outlook Express, downloaded a bunch of
    newsgroups, but to my suprise, I was not getting any JPG files. Upon asking
    Wild Blue why, I was informed that their newsgroups were provided by a third
    party, and Wild Blue didn't have the encryption software to handle picture
    downloads. Is there anyone that can tell me if there is any thibng I can get
    to handle pictures ?

    Thx 2 1 and all

    Jack Jackson, Oct 1, 2006