  1. Nothing works..and I am not going out to buy new programs..How do I get these
    things off my computer..Also..it put them on a small drive..how can I elimate
    that drive??

    =?Utf-8?B?YmV3anJAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQ=?=, Nov 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3anJAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQ=?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Nothing works..and I am not going out to buy new programs..How do I get
    > these
    > things off my computer..Also..it put them on a small drive..how can I
    > elimate
    > that drive??

    Perhaps you could collect your thoughts and post a coherent question.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Nov 12, 2005

  3. Purchase a larger drive and reinstall Windows from scratch.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 12, 2005
  4. I have a large drive, Colin.>When I installed the 64 bit, apparently, it made
    it's own drive..I never did do anything to configure another
    drive..Ok..thanks..

    =?Utf-8?B?YmV3anJAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQ=?=, Nov 12, 2005
  5. Well..if you can't understand what I wrote, I am sorry.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmV3anJAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQ=?=, Nov 12, 2005
  6. What you could have done was add the large drive or small drive as master
    and make second slave and copy the data from one to the other. You could
    even change the location of you My Documents folder to the larger drive and
    off load some of the data that way.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 12, 2005
  7. To avoid being spammed, don't use your email address in your signature.

    The x64 installation procedure is not different from x86 so it appears that
    things went wrong at the drive selection step early in the process. The
    installer offers a default location but it was not obvious to you what it
    meant. Once an installation goes awry, I prefer to disconnect all drives
    except the one I want to put the system on and all devices except keyboard,
    mouse, and monitor and do it over. Then I can't miss.

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 12, 2005