    some time that don't work .So I need to close out and start all over again.
    dose this have any thing to do with the network or is it something else
    thanks [[pat]]
    pat, Dec 2, 2003

  2. pat

    Harrison Guest

    When you log on to your ISP, you are indeed part of their network,
    which in turn connects to the Internet.
    As for the latency issue, you should contact your ISP's support group.

    Harrison, Dec 2, 2003

  3. pat

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm guessing that you are talking about Dial-Up Networking,
    so open your Dial-Up Networking folder, right click on the
    connectoid and choose 'Properties'. Go to the 'Server Types'
    tab and uncheck everything except 'Enable software compression'
    and TCP/IP.

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 06:52:22 -0700, in
    <tO0zb.801$>
    pat scrawled: