    Can anyone advise??????
    BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers
    K.Soza, Jun 24, 2004

  2. K.Soza wrote:
    > I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now, what's the
    > best way to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many
    > years now.BTW the H addiction came on top of a speed and LSD
    > addiction for 7 years, and before that I was an alcoholic,.....but
    > the answer i'm after is, how long does it take to come off
    > methadone,which i've been on for 8 years, i don't want to feel great,
    > that's not feasible, i just don't wanna wake up
    > shivering,puking,fitting

    [snip]

    You pose several interesting questions, but you seem to want an answer to
    this...

    "how long does it take to come off methadone"

    Not very long at all, if you blow your brains out. I recommend you put down
    a plastic sheet first, though. Your mum will be pissed at the mess.
    K.Soza the street sanitation worker, Jun 24, 2004

  3. K.Soza

    Parko Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:44:04 +0100, K.Soza wrote:

    > I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now, what's the best way
    > to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many years now.BTW the H
    > addiction came on top of a speed and LSD addiction for 7 years, and before
    > that I was an alcoholic,.....but the answer i'm after is, how long does it
    > take to come off methadone,which i've been on for 8 years, i don't want to
    > feel great, that's not feasible, i just don't wanna wake up
    > shivering,puking,fitting, and with cramps i'd rather die than have....but
    > the dying is out of the question, i'm gonnna have to get to Rock-Bottom
    > before that's an option..
    > Can anyone advise??????
    > BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    > myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers

    Dave Allan, the comedian, once tried giving up the gaspers by eating an
    apple each time he had a craving. Just eat at least 120 apples a day.
    http://tinyurl.com/2oyfd
    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345
    Parko, Jun 24, 2004
  4. K.Soza

    K.Soza Guest

    i'll bear that in mind, problem is:...i don't eat, maybe 1'ce every 4 days
    or so....get out the violins..I bought this crappy 2nd hand computer to get
    on with doing my 1year Cold Turkey,but it seems infested with people who are
    much worse than the 'users' I met in the stairwells of piss-stinkin' high
    rises, so i came to the conclusion that there's no escaping pricks in all
    walks of life...especially 'commy nerds' and there's some right 'head up
    their arse' twats in these groups...ya' know what i mean?
    I'm woinderin' if it was worth all the 'overdose,bringing me round..etc'
    when you hear the supposed intellectual nerds type shite to each
    other.....no wonder i needed an escape.....but i'm back, and i'll do things
    my way, so what if the 'Boomers' and the 'Toolman Tims' don't like my
    tone.....**** 'EM ALL....tjhey're all pricks,with gaping fannys as gobs....
    K.Soza, Jun 24, 2004
  5. K.Soza

    Avenger© Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:44:04 +0100, "K.Soza" <GY@haddockandchips>
    wrote:

    >I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now

    I've been drinkin' beer for the same period

    >, what's the best way
    >to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many years now

    take up beer instead. You might still spend 50 quid a day, but it'll
    be worth it :))

    >addiction came on top of a speed and LSD addiction for 7 years

    ahhhhh, the need for speed!!!

    >and before >that I was an alcoholic

    NOW ya talkin :))
    ,
    >Can anyone advise??????

    Yep, take an Asprin and consult your doctor if the pain persists.

    >BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    >myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers

    Take the valium with a beer????
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Jun 24, 2004
  6. K.Soza

    britishbull Guest

    >gaping fannys as gobs

    nice nice!

    ____________________
    cheap as chips
    ____________________
    britishbull, Jun 24, 2004
  7. K.Soza

    Fudd Guest

    "K.Soza" <GY@haddockandchips> wrote in message news:<40da9ada$>...
    > I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now, what's the best way
    > to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many years now.BTW the H
    > addiction came on top of a speed and LSD addiction for 7 years, and before
    > that I was an alcoholic,.....but the answer i'm after is, how long does it
    > take to come off methadone,which i've been on for 8 years, i don't want to
    > feel great, that's not feasible, i just don't wanna wake up
    > shivering,puking,fitting, and with cramps i'd rather die than have....but
    > the dying is out of the question, i'm gonnna have to get to Rock-Bottom
    > before that's an option..
    > Can anyone advise??????
    > BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    > myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers

    Well, IF you're serious, and not just trolling, there are two things
    you need to do:

    1) have a support group / person who will hold you seriously
    accountable for your actions - not just a friend, who is likely to
    compromise.

    2) accept Christ. He alone can provide the real strength you need to
    give up ALL of it, not just the H. You have to humble yourself before
    Him, and accept the help He can give. He could heal you overnight, or
    it could take years, BUT He would get you there. Without Him, you're
    just treading water.

    It's all up to you, decision-wise.

    And if you are just trolling, doesn't change a thing

    cheers
    Fudd, Jun 24, 2004
  8. K.Soza

    Parko Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:10:45 +0100, K.Soza wrote:

    > i'll bear that in mind, problem is:...i don't eat, maybe 1'ce every 4 days
    > or so....get out the violins..I bought this crappy 2nd hand computer to get
    > on with doing my 1year Cold Turkey,but it seems infested with people who are
    > much worse than the 'users' I met in the stairwells of piss-stinkin' high
    > rises, so i came to the conclusion that there's no escaping pricks in all
    > walks of life...especially 'commy nerds' and there's some right 'head up
    > their arse' twats in these groups...ya' know what i mean?
    > I'm woinderin' if it was worth all the 'overdose,bringing me round..etc'
    > when you hear the supposed intellectual nerds type shite to each
    > other.....no wonder i needed an escape.....but i'm back, and i'll do things
    > my way, so what if the 'Boomers' and the 'Toolman Tims' don't like my
    > tone.....**** 'EM ALL....tjhey're all pricks,with gaping fannys as gobs....

    OK. First step is you want to give up. Excellent. Keep a diary of when you
    use and why. What you feel like before and after, and the day after etc.
    Use the diary for all drugs you use - H, THC, LSD etc, even caffeine and
    nicotine. You will give it all up. Don't force it. It'll happen before you
    realise it. Review the diary regularly. It'll help provide enlightenment.
    Damn good luck. Try changing addys. That may help. Oh, buy what fresh
    fruit 'n' veg you can afford. The taste of a fresh orange is heaven.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345
    Defenestrate Windows!
    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~anderson/isu/addictb.htm
    You're not alone.
    Parko, Jun 24, 2004
  9. Fudd, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

    > "K.Soza" <GY@haddockandchips> wrote in message
    >> I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now, what's the best way
    >> to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many years now.BTW the H
    >> addiction came on top of a speed and LSD addiction for 7 years, and before
    >> that I was an alcoholic,.....but the answer i'm after is, how long does it
    >> take to come off methadone,which i've been on for 8 years, i don't want to
    >> feel great, that's not feasible, i just don't wanna wake up
    >> shivering,puking,fitting, and with cramps i'd rather die than have....but
    >> the dying is out of the question, i'm gonnna have to get to Rock-Bottom
    >> before that's an option..
    >> Can anyone advise??????
    >> BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    >> myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers

    > 1) have a support group / person who will hold you seriously
    > accountable for your actions - not just a friend, who is likely to
    > compromise.

    Don't listen to this bullshit. Tell him/her/them to **** off and quit butting
    into your business.

    > 2) accept Christ. He alone can provide the real strength you need to
    > give up ALL of it, not just the H. You have to humble yourself before
    > Him, and accept the help He can give. He could heal you overnight, or
    > it could take years, BUT He would get you there. Without Him, you're
    > just treading water.
    >
    > Well, IF you're serious, and not just trolling

    Why hasn't this anime character dildo you're trying to sell made you any
    smarter? Why are you trying to get the OP to accept your used dildos? Just
    because you humble yourself over the things, doesn't mean you should be telling
    others to do the same. What the **** does trying to sell some dopehead a dildo
    have to do with fucking swimming?
    --
    Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
    7:10pm up 13 days 22:34, 2 users, load average: 0.01, 0.06, 0.01
    Norwegian Formula, Jun 25, 2004
  10. K.Soza

    steve h. Guest

    K.Soza wrote:
    > I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now, what's the best way
    > to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many years now.BTW the H
    > addiction came on top of a speed and LSD addiction for 7 years, and before
    > that I was an alcoholic,.....but the answer i'm after is, how long does it
    > take to come off methadone,which i've been on for 8 years, i don't want to
    > feel great, that's not feasible, i just don't wanna wake up
    > shivering,puking,fitting, and with cramps i'd rather die than have....but
    > the dying is out of the question, i'm gonnna have to get to Rock-Bottom
    > before that's an option..
    > Can anyone advise??????
    > BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    > myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers

    http://www.na.org
    http://www.aa.org
    i'm sure these folks would appreciate your grim attempt at humor
    steve h., Jun 25, 2004
  11. K.Soza

    weeeze Guest

    1st of all you reduce the green @ 5ml a fortnight, and 2ml of
    diazepam(valium) a fortnight in conjunction....i'm guessing that your
    keyworker has never touched a drug in his life and therefore anything he
    trys to help you with, you treat with utter contempt.
    Then think of the tens of thousands of pounds or dollars you've spent, and
    reflect on what you could have bought,....perhaps more than 64MB of RAM i'll
    bet....anyway the crux of the problem is that i'll send you a tenner for a
    fix, then encase it, hang it on the wall, and 'only smash in case of
    emergencies'....if cold sweating,pissing and shitting yerself,spewing 24/7
    and losing your mind with hallucagenic dreams is an emergency...just read
    the bible....it'll make you see that all other religions are infidels,and
    will make you feel better about the mess you'll have 2 clean up in 3
    months,when the aches and cramps in your legs,stomach,arms,head and back
    begin to go....or you could buy a 10 quid bag and feel right as rain for 4
    hours....it's up to you matey.....ha ha ha...hope your feelin' like shite
    right now...see ya'
    wouldn't wanna B ya'........
    weeeze, Jun 25, 2004
  12. K.Soza

    claw Guest

    Been There - Done that
    I quit booze, smoking and drugs once I made up my mind to do so. That was 20
    years ago and I still marvel at the simplicity of the event. One day I woke
    up, told myself I
    was quitting and that was that. 99.9 percent of people who want to quit
    drugs or any other habit really don't want to do so. Make up your mind to do
    so, then stick to it. It's merely a mental thing - you need no help or
    assistance, merely make up you mind to quit without reservations, once you
    do that it becomes easy.

    claw, Jun 25, 2004
  13. weeeze wrote:
    > 1st of all you reduce the green @ 5ml a fortnight, and 2ml of
    > diazepam(valium) a fortnight in conjunction....i'm guessing that your
    > keyworker has never touched a drug in his life and therefore anything
    > he trys to help you with, you treat with utter contempt.
    > Then think of the tens of thousands of pounds or dollars you've
    > spent, and reflect on what you could have bought,....perhaps more
    > than 64MB of RAM i'll bet....anyway the crux of the problem is that
    > i'll send you a tenner for a fix, then encase it, hang it on the
    > wall, and 'only smash in case of emergencies'....if cold
    > sweating,pissing and shitting yerself,spewing 24/7 and losing your
    > mind with hallucagenic dreams is an emergency...just read the
    > bible....it'll make you see that all other religions are infidels,and
    > will make you feel better about the mess you'll have 2 clean up in 3
    > months,when the aches and cramps in your legs,stomach,arms,head and
    > back begin to go....or you could buy a 10 quid bag and feel right as
    > rain for 4 hours....it's up to you matey.....ha ha ha...hope your
    > feelin' like shite right now...see ya'
    > wouldn't wanna B ya'........

    Not very smart, are you?

    From: "K.Soza" <GY@haddockandchips>
  14. K.Soza

    K.Soza Guest

    As if booze is in anyway like coming off heroin, it's like, we all know
    stopping smoking is hard, but times the craving by a gig, you suffer about
    256MB of constipation, with 'cramps' running on a 2 gig processor, fags and
    booze are equivalent to a zx80, maybe with a 16k ram pack....so all in all
    i'm rock for givin up the hardest thing in life possible...name another
    thing in anyones life that's more painfull with an immediate relief if
    needed,?? that's why it's so fuckin hard....i just have more money to spend
    on horses ,dogs and the roulette....oh yeah, i have other vices too...30
    fags a day help with my nerves too...
    K.Soza, Jun 25, 2004
  15. K.Soza

    Just Me Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:44:04 +0100, K.Soza <40da9ada$1_2@mk-nntp-
    2.news.uk.tiscali.com> posted a message in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > I've been intraveniously using Heroin for 11 years now, what's the best way
    > to get off the 50 quid a day habit i've had for too many years now.BTW the H
    > addiction came on top of a speed and LSD addiction for 7 years, and before
    > that I was an alcoholic,.....but the answer i'm after is, how long does it
    > take to come off methadone,which i've been on for 8 years, i don't want to
    > feel great, that's not feasible, i just don't wanna wake up
    > shivering,puking,fitting, and with cramps i'd rather die than have....but
    > the dying is out of the question, i'm gonnna have to get to Rock-Bottom
    > before that's an option..
    > Can anyone advise??????
    > BTW, I'm on 40mg of vallium daily too,is there owt else i could do to make
    > myself feel better??? and please don't swear....ie..(work)...Cheers

    I tried Opium back in the day, even slamming tha sh*t... fortunately
    for me I only did it 3 times, and I really liked it... no, I actually
    loved it!

    Maybe it was more fortunate for me, rather than bad luck due to run in
    with the law over something that didn't involve drugs, but because I
    was a juvenile at the time a local group worked with me to get me out
    of town [San Francisco] quickly and was sent to a youth detention
    center. Believe it or not, I actually received a lot of help there.
    I finished High School, took some college courses. After doing my 18
    months and when I turned 21, I signed up to go into the military and
    served in the US Army for 6 years.

    Well, now in my late 30's and I was taking Oxycontin, but demanded to
    switch to Vicodin [120 a month] because a close friend died due to
    Oxycontin, and it wasn't an overdose either... apparently, it was more
    or less natural causes - yeah right, he was only 33 years-old... let's
    face it, his body just shut down. I'm kind of thinking he may have
    tried to quit cold turkey, cause that will do it. I also take Xanax
    [240 1mg per month].

    I was getting some really great Cali Bud for about 4 months, and cut
    down on the on the pills, taking 2-4 1mg Xanax for insomnia and 1-2
    Vicodin as needed for breast pain I get, which pot doesn't seem to
    help. I was getting close to quitting completely until my dealer
    flaked out on me... he was trying to negotiated product for sex, and
    this *B* don't play that. So, I'm back going into old hood that I
    thought I left behind many years ago to hook up with a reliable
    connect, who wants my money, not my pussy... like it was in the old
    days, back in the 1980's.

    As for Heroin, they have a Methadone clinic at the Oakland VA and it
    doesn't seem to work for anybody I've ever known. I do know a quite a
    few Heroin addicts who are maintaining, they're functional - hold down
    good jobs, live decent lives, take care of their family, etc. I'm not
    sure about whether Marijuana can be useful in quitting or even
    managing Heroin, but there have been some studies that seem to
    indicate that it's been useful in getting off other addictive
    substances, such as Benzo's - you did mentioned Valium, and as far as
    I'm concerned there's not much difference between prescription drugs,
    such as Oxycontin and Vicodin except for a few chemical alterations.

    I don't know if you're from the UK or just using a UK newsserver, but
    I provided a link below to NORML, which has a lot of info on
    Marijuana, Medical Marijuana and legislators and PAC trying to
    legalize it in general.

    www.norml.org
    Just Me, Jun 25, 2004
  16. K.Soza

    Lurker Guest

    Just Me wrote:

    > So, this muthafucka's just telling sum tired sorry azz story? I just
    > replied, spilling my whole life history from tha hood thuggin and
    > ending up a juvenile delinquent. Straightened up life for awhile, but
    > ended up in tha same ole, same ole getting my drugs legally thru
    > scripts from the O-Town VA, blah, blah, blah. Sheeit, put that on a
    > list for most wasted bandwidth for nuthin!!
    >
    > Shoulda read your post 1st... live and learn! Prolly wouldn't have
    > happened if I'd smoked me fat azz blunt instead of taking some of that
    > toxic Xanax/Vicodin combo shit!

    Look, Malibu's Most Wanted, you should not be allowed to touch a
    computer connected to anything other than a power outlet until you can
    prove completion, with a C average, of a community college English 101
    course. Please do America a favor and take a 30 year vow of solitude.

    And please stop cross posting to uninterested groups.

    P.S. If you truly want to play the facade of having growm up "in tha
    hood", and "thuggin" try not being so careful about punctuation and
    grammer. It doesn't lend to your story.
    Lurker, Jun 25, 2004
  17. K.Soza

    fredcromer Guest

    I had to stop smoking any sort of weed,especially resin...i reckon the 20
    tears of the up + down lifestyle of a junkie,along with the 'legal' shit,
    like vallium, it played **** up with my nerves,anxiety...so
    now,unfortunately, I can't even enjoy a nice fat one to watch telly with at
    night....ah well, i'm one for the long term use of weed brings 'pyschosis'
    in over 50% of 16-25 year olds, you agree with that......I have been off
    gear since March 2003,but still a slave to the green machine..( METH )...
    Cheers mate, all the best...FRED C
    fredcromer, Jun 26, 2004
  18. K.Soza

    Just Me Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:49:29 -0700, Lurker <2k2sbrF17i0q4U1@uni-
    berlin.de> posted a message in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    #1 - I'm not the one who posted the long sob story about the woes of
    his/her Heroin addiction.

    #2 - I'm also not responsible for xposting to your so-called
    'uninterested [uninteresting] groups'.

    #3 - Newsflash - Mr./Ms. Knows-not-a-fucking thing-at-all, the word is
    GRAMMAR, not 'grammer'. Please feel free to comment when you have
    either passed your 40th year in the 1st grade or by the grace of some
    divine intervention you develop an original thought in the
    unconscious, eyes are open, but no neurons are firing in that single
    brain cell mind stuck inside your 8½ thick skull.

    #4 - You might also do yourself a big favor by not dictating who
    should or should not 'be allowed to touch a computer connected to
    anything other than a power outlet'. I would venture to say you have
    a home health care provider come in every morning and boot your E-
    Machine as your vacuous, feeble mind doesn't even seem to comprehend
    the simplistic use of FILTERS!

    #5 - You're hardly in any position to request proof from anybody
    regarding their English 101 grades, due to the fact that you obviously
    also failed remedial geography as well as Kindergarten English. Hint:
    Oakland isn't anywhere near Malibu, although the 2 cities are in the
    same state, California.
    HTH
    HAND

    Oh, and good luck on your next years IQ test, perhaps you'll achieve a
    whopping score of 65 this time... damn, whadda fucking dumbass...
    Just Me, Jun 26, 2004
  19. K.Soza

    Just Me Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:39:56 +0100, fredcromer <40dce20c$1_1@mk-nntp-
    2.news.uk.tiscali.com> posted a message in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > I had to stop smoking any sort of weed,especially resin...i reckon the 20
    > tears of the up + down lifestyle of a junkie,along with the 'legal' shit,
    > like vallium, it played **** up with my nerves,anxiety...so
    > now,unfortunately, I can't even enjoy a nice fat one to watch telly with at
    > night....ah well, i'm one for the long term use of weed brings 'pyschosis'
    > in over 50% of 16-25 year olds, you agree with that......I have been off
    > gear since March 2003,but still a slave to the green machine..( METH )...
    > Cheers mate, all the best...FRED C

    I tend to agree that some of the people I've run into over the years
    who have been smoking day in and day out since high school are not
    what I would actually classify as productive types. But, what I like
    most about pot is that it's just not physically addicting... I'm quite
    sure that a lot of people prolly sit around for a day or two wishing
    they could smoke a fatty when it's been dry and nobody has had any
    good stuff around for weeks, months, etc. Damn, I managed to survive
    6 years in the military and only smoked twice while on leave.
    Congrats on being clear of the gear for over a year... so, what's up
    with the 'METH'?... nevermind, don't know if I wanna know... simply
    because I do know all of the old speed freaks from the 1980's aren't
    alive today... plenty of the ole H addicts, smokers, crack heads and
    prescription pill poppers still around for some reason though...
    Just Me, Jun 26, 2004
  20. K.Soza

    relic Guest

    Just Me wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:49:29 -0700, Lurker <2k2sbrF17i0q4U1@uni-
    > berlin.de> posted a message in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    >> Just Me wrote:
    >>

    >>> So, this muthafucka's just telling sum tired sorry azz story? I
    >>> just replied, spilling my whole life history from tha hood thuggin
    >>> and ending up a juvenile delinquent. Straightened up life for
    >>> awhile, but ended up in tha same ole, same ole getting my drugs
    >>> legally thru scripts from the O-Town VA, blah, blah, blah. Sheeit,
    >>> put that on a list for most wasted bandwidth for nuthin!!
    >>>
    >>> Shoulda read your post 1st... live and learn! Prolly wouldn't have
    >>> happened if I'd smoked me fat azz blunt instead of taking some of
    >>> that toxic Xanax/Vicodin combo shit!
    >>>

    >> Look, Malibu's Most Wanted, you should not be allowed to touch a
    >> computer connected to anything other than a power outlet until you
    >> can prove completion, with a C average, of a community college
    >> English 101 course. Please do America a favor and take a 30 year vow
    >> of solitude.
    >>
    >> And please stop cross posting to uninterested groups.
    >>
    >> P.S. If you truly want to play the facade of having growm up "in tha
    >> hood", and "thuggin" try not being so careful about punctuation and
    >> grammer. It doesn't lend to your story.
    >>

    > #1 - I'm not the one who posted the long sob story about the woes of
    > his/her Heroin addiction.
    >
    > #2 - I'm also not responsible for xposting to your so-called
    > 'uninterested [uninteresting] groups'.
    >
    > #3 - Newsflash - Mr./Ms. Knows-not-a-fucking thing-at-all, the word is
    > GRAMMAR, not 'grammer'. Please feel free to comment when you have
    > either passed your 40th year in the 1st grade or by the grace of some
    > divine intervention you develop an original thought in the
    > unconscious, eyes are open, but no neurons are firing in that single
    > brain cell mind stuck inside your 8½ thick skull.
    >
    > #4 - You might also do yourself a big favor by not dictating who
    > should or should not 'be allowed to touch a computer connected to
    > anything other than a power outlet'. I would venture to say you have
    > a home health care provider come in every morning and boot your E-
    > Machine as your vacuous, feeble mind doesn't even seem to comprehend
    > the simplistic use of FILTERS!
    >
    > #5 - You're hardly in any position to request proof from anybody
    > regarding their English 101 grades, due to the fact that you obviously
    > also failed remedial geography as well as Kindergarten English. Hint:
    > Oakland isn't anywhere near Malibu, although the 2 cities are in the
    > same state, California.
    > HTH
    > HAND
    >
    > Oh, and good luck on your next years IQ test, perhaps you'll achieve a
    > whopping score of 65 this time... damn, whadda fucking dumbass...

    You feel better now, don't you. ;-)

    --
    - relic -
    Don't take life too seriously, You won't get out alive.
    relic, Jun 26, 2004