    Liam Gray Guest

    I did not receive my MCSE package in the post where do I
    get it

    Liam Gray, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Liam Gray

    Consultant Guest

    check the mail

    Consultant, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Hi,

    the MCSE ID is the same as for MCP ID !
    Now, welcome kit are not systematically sent !
    You must verify and approve your mailing address on the MCP Secured site
    before...

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELĂ’
    MVP Exchange,SQL/Server

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Oct 6, 2003
  4. Liam Gray

    Kendal Emery Guest

    It's the final test to see if you are MCSE worthy, when you figure it out,
    you get your cert.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me