    howard Guest

    guy, I just pass all the MCSE exams, do you know that how
    can I get the real certificate from Microsoft ?

    howard, Nov 21, 2003

  2. howard

    Marko Guest

    email

    Marko, Nov 21, 2003

  3. howard

    Honkster Guest

    Congratulations!

    Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp
    and log in with your .NET Passport. If you don't have one
    you can create one. You'll need your ID number and when
    you're in, you click on Program Benefits --> Welcome Kits.
    You'll need to confirm your details, click the Submit
    button and they'll send it out to the address you gave
    them.

    Honkster, Nov 21, 2003
  4. howard

    Consultant Guest

    send a self addressed stamped envelope with a check for 19.95 to microsoft,
    attention ronco division

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003