    Any help would be appreciated.
    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

    MiniMe, Aug 22, 2005

  2. MiniMe

    LnkWizard Guest

    Go tot he COMPTIA site and look. The answer is there.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    > I'm just about to take my last exam for MCSA the 70-218 and I decided to
    > checked my profiles to make sure I have been credited with all the exams I
    > have taken. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the tick marks in the
    > CompTIA A+/N+ section .. does any1 know how to make microsoft accredit

    them.

    LnkWizard, Aug 22, 2005

  3. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Thanks LnkWizard .. with alot of hair pulling I think I've done it ... I'll
    know in a couple of weeks. I still think it would be useful for Microsoft to
    give us a nod in the right direction though.

    MiniMe, Aug 22, 2005
  4. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/partners.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 22, 2005
  5. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    OK guys, sorry about the whinge .. I also had problems with VUE apparently
    the test centre lost my pass result for 70-215 & I had to fax over the score
    report to them, so when I checked my transcript & compTIA wasn't there either
    ... I was getting a bit eggy .. sorry & thanks for all your help. I'm sure
    its all sorted now. :) a big reason for never ditching your score reports
    though!

    MiniMe, Aug 22, 2005
  6. http://www.comptia.org/certification/related/ms_signup_form.aspx

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 22, 2005
  7. MiniMe

    marika Guest

    MiniMe wrote:
    > OK guys, sorry about the whinge ..

    ok

    mk5000

    "But half a love is all I fell
    Well it's too bad, it's just too sad
    You don't want me
    But I want to change your mind"--marvin gaye, i want you

    marika, Sep 10, 2005