    Thanks!!

    ....Lisa

    using FF 1.0.3
    Lisa Hetherington, May 1, 2005

  2. Lisa Hetherington

    Z Guest

    Lisa Hetherington wrote:
    > I usually use tabs (love tabs!!) to have multiple websites open, buit when I
    > click on alink in OE or FF, a new window opens. I'd like a new *tab* to
    > open.
    > How can I do that??

    Tools > Options > Advanced > Tabbed Browsing

    Open Links from other applications in ... a new tab in the most recent
    window.
    Z, May 2, 2005

  3. Lisa Hetherington

    Frank Rizzo Guest

    >> I usually use tabs (love tabs!!) to have multiple websites open, buit
    >> when I click on alink in OE or FF, a new window opens. I'd like a new
    >> *tab* to open.
    >> How can I do that??

    > Tools > Options > Advanced > Tabbed Browsing
    >
    > Open Links from other applications in ... a new tab in the most recent
    > window.

    Correct me if I'm wrong but that won't do what the original poster was
    asking.
    Frank Rizzo, May 2, 2005
  4. Lisa Hetherington

    elyob Guest

    "Lisa Hetherington" <> wrote in message
    >I usually use tabs (love tabs!!) to have multiple websites open, buit when
    >I click on alink in OE or FF, a new window opens. I'd like a new *tab* to
    >open.
    > How can I do that??

    Do you have a clickable scroll button on your mouse? If so, click this.
    elyob, May 2, 2005
  5. Frank Rizzo uitte de volgende tekst op 2/05/2005 13:18:
    >>> I usually use tabs (love tabs!!) to have multiple websites open, buit
    >>> when I click on alink in OE or FF, a new window opens. I'd like a
    >>> new *tab* to open.
    >>> How can I do that??

    >> Tools > Options > Advanced > Tabbed Browsing
    >>
    >> Open Links from other applications in ... a new tab in the most recent
    >> window.

    > Correct me if I'm wrong but that won't do what the original poster was
    > asking.

    It won't, half the time. This does the thing if she clicks a link in OE
    (never considered ThunderBird? :p). The other solution, i.e. when
    you're already in FF, is just do Ctrl - click. (Or right mouse button
    and choose "Open link in new tab")

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare
    Hendrik Maryns, May 2, 2005
  6. Lisa Hetherington

    pip78 Guest

    > Do you have a clickable scroll button on your mouse? If so, click this.

    Alternately, install mouse gestures. It's insanely great.

    http://optimoz.mozdev.org/gestures/
    pip78, May 2, 2005
  7. Lisa Hetherington

    Big Will Guest

    Lisa Hetherington wrote:
    > I usually use tabs (love tabs!!) to have multiple websites open, buit when I
    > click on alink in OE or FF, a new window opens. I'd like a new *tab* to
    > open.
    > How can I do that??
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > ...Lisa
    >
    > using FF 1.0.3

    open FF. Type in the URL brow about:config, and scroll down to
    browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs and click on true. Then, make
    the appropriate settings in tools\options\advance.
    Big Will, May 3, 2005