    browse / recurse through subfolders using the up/down arrow keys.

    Does anybody know if ACDSee can be configured to do this. Or any
    suggestions of a good picture viewer that can?
    Peter, Jan 2, 2005

  2. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am using ACDSee and whilst I can live with its increasing
    > bloatedness I really need a picture viewer that will allow me to
    > browse / recurse through subfolders using the up/down arrow keys.
    >
    > Does anybody know if ACDSee can be configured to do this. Or any
    > suggestions of a good picture viewer that can?

    ----

    Depends what version... with ACDSee6 open select view>(tic)folders

    With folder view (pane) open select any folder/subfolder and the browser
    pane will show the contents.

    Up / Down arrow keys will shift up and down in the folder/subfolder list
    UNTIL you click somewhere else in the window - such as on a particular image
    in the browser pane.

    To return to folder view click on any folder then use up/down keys again as
    above.

    Tic more than one box in the folder pane (on the left edge) and the contents
    of all selected folders will be shown at once in the browser pane.

    Journalist
    Journalist-North, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Peter

    paul Guest

    Re: How do I get ACDSee to browse across subfolders (not slideshowmode)

    Peter wrote:

    > I am using ACDSee and whilst I can live with its increasing
    > bloatedness I really need a picture viewer that will allow me to
    > browse / recurse through subfolders using the up/down arrow keys.
    >
    > Does anybody know if ACDSee can be configured to do this. Or any
    > suggestions of a good picture viewer that can?

    You can search from a higher level for filename * & it'll list them all
    out in one window. From there, the only way to know where the pic
    resides is to begin to move it & copy the source folder.
    paul, Jan 2, 2005