    drive and start over. Is there a way and if so, what is the easiest
    way?

    Warren
    Warren Barr, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Warren Barr

    Eppz Guest

    If you go with the cd partition do that. Repartition your drive and then it
    will format it with NTFS and do the install.
    Thats your easiest option.

    Eppz, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Warren Barr

    WebWalker Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:19:24 -0700, (Warren
    Barr) wrote:

    >I want ti reinstall XP and start from scratch. I have the reinstall
    >disc that came with my Dell 2400. It starts to ask me questions about
    >partitioning and repairing, etc. but I just want to format the whole
    >drive and start over. Is there a way and if so, what is the easiest
    >way?

    When ask, delete the existing partition.
    Point XP to install to the empty partiton. XP will recreate partition,
    format and install itself to it.

    --
    WebWalker
    WebWalker, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Warren Barr

    HF Guest

    Look at www.probz.com and www.computerhope.com. These will tell you all.

    "Eppz" <> wrote in message
    > If you go with the cd partition do that. Repartition your drive and then

    it
    > will format it with NTFS and do the install.
    > Thats your easiest option.
    > "Warren Barr" <> wrote in message
    > >I want ti reinstall XP and start from scratch. I have the reinstall
    > > disc that came with my Dell 2400. It starts to ask me questions about
    > > partitioning and repairing, etc. but I just want to format the whole
    > > drive and start over. Is there a way and if so, what is the easiest
    > > way?
    > >
    > > Warren

    ---
    HF, Oct 20, 2004