How do I fix (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage)?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by coffeyman, Jan 12, 2009.

  1. coffeyman

    coffeyman Guest

    I can access the website,even join the website,but when I try to access the
    Member area using my username and password I don't even get a login box just
    this message (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage) I even tryed to
    google (http://members.pornfidelity.com) it says no documents match.That's
    impossible.

    My operating system

    windows xp sp3 Home Edition

    Internet Explorer 7

    Does this sound like a FIRE WALL problem, I have 3 programs that have their
    own firewall,I have disabled 2,maybe the problem is not a firewall issue.I
    still cannot access the login box to gain access to the member area.the
    website says everythings fine on their end they used my username and password
    got in ,no problems If someone has had a problem of this sort I need help to
    resolve it.
    It may help to know I was on the site about 2 weeks ago,I had just
    joined,was downloading some files,all of a sudden the Display message and I
    haven't been able to access the member area since. I've been in contact with
    the site support ,they say it in my PC they refunded me my membership fee.

    coffeyman, Jan 12, 2009

  2. This sounds like a morality problem. It must be that the lord and savior
    is attempting to free your soul of demons with a direct link thru Internet
    Explorer. I've heard he is in contact with Mr. Gates often. The burning wall
    which you speak of sounds an awful lot like the burning bush of biblical
    times. I would go straight to the confessional box!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 12, 2009

  3. coffeyman

    coffeyman Guest

    No it does not
    --
    It''''''''s Good 2 Have Friend

    coffeyman, Jan 12, 2009
  4. So you, in your all knowing wisdom, so much wisdom in fact that you ask
    for help logging on to a prOn site in Microsoft Certification forum, believe
    you know how our father who art in heaven thinks?

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 15, 2009
  5. coffeyman

    Anonymous Guest

    Hahaaaa LMAO this just made my day, wow you come to a Microsoft Certification
    Site to get help with logging in to a prOn site. You need help man, you
    should be ashamed of yourself and Mr. Red Swingline Stapler said it PERFECT!

    Anonymous, Jan 26, 2009