    etc...
    --
    Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Oct 25, 2010

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    freemont Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:32:53 -0500, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ writ:

    > Does anyone know where my mouse is?

    Check your pussy yet?
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:
    freemont, Oct 25, 2010

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Proteus Guest

    On Oct 25, 4:32 pm, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    ¤®.net> wrote:
    > My mouse is missing and I can't find it.  Went to sleep last night and
    > it was on my mouse pad.  Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >
    > Does anyone know where my mouse is?
    >
    > I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    > etc...
    > --
    > Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!

    LAYOUT SOME CHEESE OR ROAST A LITTLE SALAMI AND PLACE IT IN TJE
    KITCHEN FLOOR
    OR
    YOU CAN GO TO YOUR PULLDOWN PANTY MENU
    CLICK ON [MY COMPUTER] AND FIND THE APP FOR YOUR MOUSE
    RECONFIGURE IT ACCORDINGLY

    I AM PROTEUS
    Proteus, Oct 25, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/25/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    > it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >
    > Does anyone know where my mouse is?
    >
    > I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    > etc...

    Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you out.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2010
  5. "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/25/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote the following tidbit of
    > information:
    >> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    >> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
    >>
    >> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    >> etc...

    > Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you out.
    >
    > --
    > OldGringo38
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    dont ferget
    to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you to the control panel
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 26, 2010
  6. "Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in message
    > My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    > it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >
    > Does anyone know where my mouse is?

    maybe it left you becoz maybe you were cruel to that poor mouse

    > I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    > etc...

    maybe it couldn't go on anymore, poor mouse

    > --
    > Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!

    rollin rollin rollin
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 26, 2010
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/25/2010 6:10 PM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> On 10/25/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    >>> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
    >>>
    >>> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    >>> etc...

    >> Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you
    >> out.
    >>
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    > dont ferget
    > to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you
    > to the control panel

    Perfect. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 26, 2010
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:19:27 -0500, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On 10/25/2010 6:10 PM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    >wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message

    >>> Go to the hardware store and talk to the device manager he'll help you
    >>> out.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> OldGringo38
    >>> Just West Of Nowhere
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    >> dont ferget
    >> to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you
    >> to the control panel
    >>

    >Perfect. <g>

    Oh I don't know about that, I think the cat ate it. My cat eats the
    little ones and saves the heads in a neat little circle on a paper
    napkin.
    joevan, Oct 26, 2010
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/25/2010 6:23 PM Just to please that super-ego, joevan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:19:27 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/25/2010 6:10 PM Just to please that super-ego, Zu Arsschlaark!
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message

    >>> dont ferget
    >>> to find the device manager just ask a friendly assistant to direct you
    >>> to the control panel
    >>>

    >> Perfect.<g>

    > Oh I don't know about that, I think the cat ate it. My cat eats the
    > little ones and saves the heads in a neat little circle on a paper
    > napkin.

    I have 2 mice, not eatable and no cat. >g<

    OldGringo38, Oct 26, 2010
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:32:53 -0500, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:

    > My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    > it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >
    > Does anyone know where my mouse is?

    Get someone to jam their hand/forearm up your ass, and feel around for it.

    > I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    > etc...

    LOL! Lame.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pulled out the Anal Intruder.
    Dan C, Oct 26, 2010
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Anyone Guest

    Sorry... on-line therapy is over there --------->
    Anyone, Oct 26, 2010
  12. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:23:30 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > Lame

    We know.

    Meat Plow, Oct 26, 2010
  13. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Ian Field Guest

    "Anyone" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:32:53 -0500, Ctrl?/Alt?/Del? wrote:
    >
    >> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    >> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
    >>
    >> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    >> etc...

    > Sorry... on-line therapy is over there --------->

    I've never understood people shoving things up their arse!
    Ian Field, Oct 26, 2010
  14. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "Ian Field" <> wrote in message

    > "Anyone" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:32:53 -0500, Ctrl?/Alt?/Del? wrote:
    >>
    >>> My mouse is missing and I can't find it. Went to sleep last night and
    >>> it was on my mouse pad. Woke it this morning and it was gone.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know where my mouse is?
    >>>
    >>> I am using Windows 7 with all the updates, 4 gigs of RAM, 500GB HD,
    >>> etc...

    >> Sorry... on-line therapy is over there --------->
    >>

    > I've never understood people shoving things up their arse!

    That's because you don't around enough.

    Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder, Oct 26, 2010