    But how do I enter the Product Key to unlock my current x64? Or do I
    actually have to do an upgrade with this disk?

    -Larry
    Larry Hodges, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Larry Hodges

    DP Guest

    you actually have to install it from your new CD.

    DP, Mar 7, 2006

  3. I don't think thats possible, what could do is use that new copy of XP Pro
    x64 and do a repair upgrade by booting off the CD and accept the F8 license
    agreement and do a repair upgrade.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 7, 2006
  4. Larry Hodges

    Martin S. Guest

    Don't forget, backup your data before attempting any kind of installation or
    upgrade.

    Martin S., Mar 7, 2006