    When I click on a Group all I get is a list of members but how do I email the group now please?
    I can't see any 'Send' button.
    Gil

    Gil Cleeton, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Gil Cleeton

    Boomer Guest

    Gil Cleeton wrote:

    > Hotmail has changed. My Groups have disappeared from Contacts
    > list and are listed left side of screen. When I click on a Group
    > all I get is a list of members but how do I email the group now
    > please? I can't see any 'Send' button.
    > Gil

    [Snip the HTML crap]

    Please turn of the HTML and post in plain text here.

    Further information below.

    http://www.vw-beetle.clara.co.uk/usenet.html
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/dont.html
    http://www.houghi.org/
    http://member.newsguy.com/~schramm/nhtml.html

    Also refer to RFC1588 for more details on correct posting
    methods: http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc1588.html

    Thank you very much.

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Gil Cleeton

    Boomer Guest

    Gil Cleeton wrote:

    > Hotmail has changed. My Groups have disappeared from Contacts
    > list and are listed left side of screen. When I click on a Group
    > all I get is a list of members but how do I email the group now
    > please? I can't see any 'Send' button.
    > Gil

    [Snip HTML crap}

    Try clicking "Help" here:
    http://groups.msn.com/

    Boomer, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Gil Cleeton

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:18:43 GMT, "Gil Cleeton" <> wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C393DF.A26676C0

    Do not post in html.

    -Barry
    ========