    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Jun 3, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-06-03, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net <Martin> wrote:
    > Hi
    > I want to print a perspective picture 144mm x 93mm in the middle of a
    > canvas size 152mm x 105mm and have cut lines around the canvas size
    > This is for a picture frame.
    > The paper size is A4 and I would like to position the print near the
    > top of the page to reduce waste
    > How do I do this please?
    > Thank you

    Use an image processing program and a printer - assuming you mean that you
    want a computer to be involved at all.

    Non-Europeans may be confused by millimeters and A4. A4 is a standard
    paper size 210x297mm, (8.25x11.75 inches, roughly) so everything Martin
    ©¿©¬ wants to do will fit within that size.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jun 3, 2007

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:

    >Hi
    >I want to print a perspective picture 144mm x 93mm in the middle of a
    >canvas size 152mm x 105mm and have cut lines around the canvas size
    >This is for a picture frame.
    >The paper size is A4 and I would like to position the print near the
    >top of the page to reduce waste
    >How do I do this please?

    Easiest is with Plug-ins, There's Gimp
    http://www.gimp.org/
    Plugins http://registry.gimp.org/list?category=9
    Gimp will also take Photoshop plug-in's

    As for the final print you can should be able to adjust your printer
    where on the page to print.
    --

    http://www.rav.efbnet.com/humour/ohshit-cat.jpg
    , Jun 3, 2007
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    SgtMinor Guest

    Whiskers wrote:

    <snip>

    > Non-Europeans may be confused by millimeters and A4.

    Say what? Besides the US, which countries in this world do not use the
    metric system? And how many of their citizens do you expect to visit
    24HSHD?
    SgtMinor, Jun 3, 2007
  5. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Guest

    On Jun 3, 9:25 pm, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote:
    > Hi
    > I want to print a perspective picture 144mm x 93mm in the middle of a
    > canvas size 152mm x 105mm and have cut lines around the canvas size
    > This is for a picture frame.
    > The paper size is A4 and I would like to position the print near the
    > top of the page to reduce waste

    How big - in pixels - is the picture you want to print ?
    , Jun 3, 2007
  6. Thank you all for your replies
    I eventully found out how to do it in Photoshop
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Jun 5, 2007