  1. PJ Kni

    PJ Kni Guest

    to windows media player so I can save the audio files to my library?

    PJ Kni, Aug 30, 2005

  2. PJ Kni

    Toolman Tim Guest

    PJ Kni wrote:
    > to windows media player so I can save the audio files to my library?

    Press the "Copy from CD" button on the left.

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 30, 2005

  3. PJ Kni

    PJ Kni Guest

    there seems to be no copy from cd button on my version which I think is
    version 10 of wmp ...

    PJ Kni, Aug 30, 2005
  4. PJ Kni

    Toolman Tim Guest

    PJ Kni wrote:
    > there seems to be no copy from cd button on my version which I think
    > is version 10 of wmp ...

    I have 9. Since I don't use it, I never upgraded. Hang out awhile - I'm sure
    someone will be along soon <g>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 30, 2005