How do I connect to the internet wirelessly?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Rob, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Rob

    hawk Guest

    Well, how do you connect to the AOL modem now? Is it a cable or DSL
    modem? The link for your computer says you can add a wireless LAN
    modele. You will need that module and a wireless router.

    hawk

    hawk, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Rob

    Papa Guest

    Papa, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Rob

    Cat Guest

    Hi.
    May be this can Help: http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122
    Ignore the prices in the links above. The same or similar hardware can be
    found for 60%-90% less.
    http://www.ezlan.net/Distance.html

    Jack (MVP-networking).

    http://www.epinx.com/Personal_Computing/Laptops_and_Notebooks/Intel_Pentium_