    Please consider this is Urgent !!

    thanks
    niladri

    niladri chatterjee, May 4, 2009

  2. niladri chatterjee

    Rob Moir Guest

    "niladri chatterjee" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > We are running Oracle 10G database. One of our System is XP Pro X64
    > system. I
    > do not see any "Microsoft ODBC for Oracle" driver listed, by clicking ADD
    > button from "ODBC Data source Administrator". (Driver is comes with the OS
    > itself. Only MS SQL Server 2000, is listed)
    >
    > How Do I connect my application with Oracle 10g Application???
    >
    > Please consider this is Urgent !!

    If this is that urgent, you should probably be opening a case with either
    Microsoft or Oracle. People here are just other end users and network admins
    like yourself, not paid Microsoft support staff.

    While you're contemplating that, this
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/fo.../thread/ab662d63-6385-4f73-b27f-d526048f601f/
    might be of use.

    Rob Moir, May 4, 2009

  3. Rob Moir,

    Please make your reply short and precise... I posted this does not mean you
    have to reply ... I mean you...Rob, in particular ! There are many generous
    people out in there who understand other's need and urgency and come forward
    without hesitation...! Make sense?

    niladri chatterjee, May 4, 2009
  4. niladri chatterjee

    Rob Moir Guest

    "niladri chatterjee" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Rob Moir,
    >
    > Please make your reply short and precise... I posted this does not mean
    > you
    > have to reply ... I mean you...Rob, in particular ! There are many
    > generous
    > people out in there who understand other's need and urgency and come
    > forward
    > without hesitation...! Make sense?

    Sure. You'll notice I posted a link to a discussion that appears to cover
    the problem you're having, so go ahead and keep making snide remarks
    suggesting I haven't even tried to help you. Seems to me that if I had a
    problem that was that urgent, I wouldn't be spending my time commenting on
    others who try to help even if they don't say what I wanted to hear.

    As I said, if it's really "urgent", you should open a case with Oracle
    and/or Microsoft, as they have people who are actually being paid to work on
    urgent cases, whereas volunteers have other things to do with their day.
    Make sense?

    Rob Moir, May 4, 2009
  5. Try out "search" at oracle
    jk