    and yes i can connect to the internet if i directly put the ethernet cable from my ADSL modem to my laptops ethernet port
    Thanks in Advance

    Alamgir

    alamgir.usmani, Apr 9, 2009

  2. alamgir.usmani

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    try and *attempt* to connect to another network (you don't have to actually log in - just change your wifi connection to something other than your network -- if you're not in a populated area then go to a coffee shop or something)...Now you need to switch back to your home network.,... this gives it a refresh...

    You may also want to unplug your wifi router and plug it back in after a few seconds (this this first).

    Nice, hey.

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009