  1. office jet 5610 is connected to win7 64 ok and printing from win7. now i
    want to print from the virtual XP but i can't figure out how to connect the
    printer. thanks, charlie
    charles kuchar, Nov 6, 2009

  2. I went to USB by chance and connected the printer.

    now i am up and working. too hasty with the question... sorry about that.
    thanks. charlie

    charles kuchar, Nov 6, 2009

  3. It depends on how you are connected to your office jet is.

    There is a forum at microsoft.public.virtualpc

    Virtual XP is a customized edition of Virtual PC and all of your
    questions about Virtual XP can be addressed there.

    Bobby Johnson, Nov 6, 2009
  4. Thanks for your reply. I figured it out after I posted the original
    message. now I am on the newsgroup with win7 instead of using the virtual
    XP. little different display but I will figure it out hopefully. charlie

    charles kuchar, Nov 6, 2009