how do I confirm a mcse certification is still valid

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jd forest, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. jd forest

    jd forest Guest

    jd forest, Dec 9, 2004

  2. jd forest

    Wayne Guest

    Are you trying to confirm for yourself or for another? Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/ and on the left you'll see
    "Certifications" under "Microsoft Certifications" you'll see "MCP Member
    Site" That'll take you through to a link where you can check your transcript
    (requires a Passport account). MCSE NT4, 2000 and 2003 are all current and
    valid MCSE Certifications.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "jd forest" <> wrote in message

    Wayne, Dec 9, 2004

  3. jd forest

    Guest Guest

    I actually would like to confirm someone else has
    completed their requirments.

    Guest, Dec 10, 2004
  4. jd forest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <> say in

    > I actually would like to confirm someone else has
    > completed their requirments.

    have them give you either thier printer transcript or they can give you
    access to a site that will show you the transcript. you will need thier
    transcript sharing codes.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  5. jd forest

    Guest Guest

    thank you

    ability to
    >learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable

    for
    >their apparent disinclination to do so."
    >-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's

    Guide to the Galaxy)

    Guest, Dec 11, 2004