    Tom Arseneault
    Network Engineer
    Voxify Inc.

    tomarseneault, Oct 19, 2008

  2. tomarseneault

    Daniel-G Guest

    tomarseneault said the following on 19/10/2008 09:59:
    > The cisco docs say "clear interface" but my clear command does not
    > have that option
    >
    > Tom Arseneault
    > Network Engineer
    > Voxify Inc.

    clear counters not supported ???

    Daniel-G, Oct 19, 2008

  3. On Oct 19, 3:13 am, Daniel-G <free-news_no-replyATcasylde.fr> wrote:
    > tomarseneault said the following on 19/10/2008 09:59:> The cisco docs say  "clear interface" but my clear command does not
    > > have that option

    > > Tom Arseneault
    > > Network Engineer
    > > Voxify Inc.

    > clear counters not supported ???

    No all i see is "clear cpu" and "clear capture"

    Tom Arseneault
    Network Enginner
    Voxify Inc.

    tomarseneault, Oct 19, 2008
  4. On Oct 19, 3:13 am, Daniel-G <free-news_no-replyATcasylde.fr> wrote:
    > tomarseneault said the following on 19/10/2008 09:59:> The cisco docs say  "clear interface" but my clear command does not
    > > have that option

    > > Tom Arseneault
    > > Network Engineer
    > > Voxify Inc.

    > clear counters not supported ???

    By the way if it helps i'm running 6.3(5)

    tomarseneault, Oct 19, 2008
  5. tomarseneault schrieb:
    > The cisco docs say "clear interface" but my clear command does not
    > have that option

    On the PIX, "clear interface" is a configuration level command,
    ie. only available after "configure terminal".

    HTH
    T.

    --
    Please excuse my bad English/German/French/Greek/Cantonese/Klingon/...

    Tilman Schmidt, Oct 20, 2008
  6. tomarseneault

    Daniel-G Guest

    Tilman Schmidt said the following on 20/10/2008 17:17:
    > tomarseneault schrieb:
    >> The cisco docs say "clear interface" but my clear command does not
    >> have that option

    > On the PIX, "clear interface" is a configuration level command,
    > ie. only available after "configure terminal".
    >
    > HTH
    > T.

    oops !
    I missed it was a pix
    it's right you have to switch to config mode :
    conf t
    clear counters
    ctrl+z

    Daniel-G, Oct 20, 2008