how do I check my mcse status

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lost_packet, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. lost_packet

    lost_packet Guest

    how do I check my mcp/mcse status..on the mcp secured site
    When i try to access it I get the error message :

    The page must be viewed with a high-security Web browser
    The resource you are trying to access is secured with a
    128-bit version of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In order to
    view this resource, you need a browser that supports this
    version of SSL.
    ---------------------

    Please try the following:

    Contact the Web site administrator if your Web browser
    does support 128-bit encryption, or if you believe you
    should be able to view this directory or page.
    Upgrade your Web browser to a version that supports 128-
    bit encryption.
    HTTP Error 403.5 - Forbidden: SSL 128 is required to view
    this resource.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

    im in INDIA and i try to access this page on my pc which
    has Win98(second edition)
    lost_packet
    (2 more to go)

    lost_packet, Oct 12, 2003

  2. lost_packet

    Marko Guest

    -

    -
    >---------------------
    >
    >Please try the following:
    >
    >Contact the Web site administrator if your Web browser
    >does support 128-bit encryption, or if you believe you
    >should be able to view this directory or page.
    >Upgrade your Web browser to a version that supports 128-
    >bit encryption.
    >HTTP Error 403.5 - Forbidden: SSL 128 is required to view
    >this resource.
    >Internet Information Services (IIS)

    -

    >im in INDIA and i try to access this page on my pc which
    >has Win98(second edition)
    >lost_packet
    >(2 more to go)
    >.

    Download and Install IE6 with 128 bit encryption.

    Every MCP I know would know the answer to this question.

    Marko, Oct 12, 2003