    Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
    Nic

    (Remove the x from my email adress to reply)

    Nic, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Nic

    Techie Guest

    have you tried contacting MS at to ask?

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Nic

    Nic Guest

    > have you tried contacting MS at to ask?

    Yes. They wont help me.

    Nic, Jul 18, 2003
  4. "Nic" <> wrote in message
    > > have you tried contacting MS at to ask?

    > Yes. They wont help me.

    Nic,

    There only needs to be two people on staff who have MCP for a company to
    become a Certified Partner. If you believe that you were only one of the
    two, and you no longer work there, then you should contact Microsoft and
    tell them so, otherwise your employer is claiming Certified Partner status
    when they shouldn't be. Make sure you're clear about this when you contact
    them. If there are at least two others at your old job who have any kind of
    Microsoft certification, you need not pursue this any further.

    --
    Fris "Kindly do the vengeful" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003
  5. It's hell to "unregister" your MCP status from a previous employer. The task
    is harder if you're not moving your employment to another MCSP.

    I had to call Microsoft and they had to send me an email to me at my new
    employer. Then I needed to respond back - that way I proved that I no longer
    worked for them.

    It's big bucks for Microsoft and the partners to have as many MCSPs as
    possible. They don't want any companies dropping out of "Microsoft Partner"
    scope.

    Call them up, do the dance, and eventually they unregister you. My previous
    employer had 15 MCSDs registered and displayed on the Microsoft partner
    search site, but laid off well over half of them years ago. Today, I think
    they have three left now.

    Get contact info here:
    http://members.microsoft.com/certpartner/help/RSC/

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 18, 2003
  6. Damn. I gave a link to the "partner only" secure site.

    Here's the info for USA:
    --------------------------
    If you are located in the United States, Canada, or Guam, contact the
    Microsoft Certified Partner Service Center using the telephone numbers
    listed below.

    Phone Number Language/Country or Special Notes
    1-800-765-7768 Microsoft Certified Partner program
    1-800-688-0496 Microsoft CTEC program
    1-661-775-6478 Fax number

    For general questions about the Microsoft Certified Partner program, send
    e-mail to:

    For general questions about the Microsoft Certified Technical Education
    Center (Microsoft CTEC)program, send e-mail to:

    Good luck,
    davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 18, 2003