    name to 68MAR370.jpg and 68MAR369.jpg. it was simple to do it with xp but I
    can't figure out how to do it with windows 7. maybe I need to go to virtual
    2000 and do the change? hope someone has a clue... charlie

    charles kuchar, Feb 1, 2010

  2. charles kuchar

    Bob AZ Guest

    .. �it was simple to do it with xp but I
    > can't figure out how to do it with windows 7. �maybe I need to go to virtual
    > 2000 and do the change? �hope someone has a clue... �charlie

    Charles

    I use a program called Bulk Rename Utility.

    www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk

    But how do you do this with XP?

    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Feb 1, 2010

  3. charles kuchar

    RCan Guest

    Hi Charles,

    did you also tried ?

    ren MAR68*.jpg 68MAR*.jpg

    PS : You should test this before :)

    Regards
    Ramazan

    RCan, Feb 1, 2010
  4. charles kuchar

    rak Guest

    As mentioned by another poster, bulk rename utility is great.

    rak, Feb 2, 2010