    icon. How can I change it? I checked on the drive properties, but
    there's no option to change the icon. Any help? Thanks.

    , Dec 17, 2003

  2. Ole Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ever since I installed some program, the icon for my G drive, which is

    > CD drive, shows up as some stupid cow, instead of the generic CD drive
    > icon. How can I change it? I checked on the drive properties, but
    > there's no option to change the icon. Any help? Thanks.

    Happened to me after my marriage , however, in your case I suspect you
    have a gateway cd in your drive and many cd's will enter a different
    icon of their choosing for any particular application. Remove the cd and
    all will be well.

    Ole, Dec 17, 2003

  3. gangle Guest

    What was the "some program"? What is your OS?
    What is your shoe size?

    gangle, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Patrick Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > What was the "some program"? What is your OS?
    > What is your shoe size?

    and,
    Has the Moo-Cow been milked today ?

    Patrick, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Guest

    I actually forget what the program was. But the CD has long been out of
    my drive and the icon still shows up. I've used other CDs on many
    occassions and the cow icon is still there. I have nothing that is
    Gateway, and my operating system is Windows 98SE.

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Ever since I installed some program, the icon for my G drive, which is

    >> CD drive, shows up as some stupid cow, instead of the generic CD drive
    >> icon. How can I change it? I checked on the drive properties, but
    >> there's no option to change the icon. Any help? Thanks.
    >>

    > Happened to me after my marriage , however, in your case I suspect you
    >have a gateway cd in your drive and many cd's will enter a different
    >icon of their choosing for any particular application. Remove the cd and
    >all will be well.

    , Dec 17, 2003
  6. darkrats Guest

    Get a copy of TweakUI and "repair all icons".

    darkrats, Dec 17, 2003