    sherry Guest

    i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your stilll
    taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please tell me ??
    sherry, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Dear Ms Sherry Nutter,
    I refer you to the TOS and the contract you signed.
    Your account with us is for Life and/or 250 years
    which ever is the longer.
    We will continue to debit your account for the
    duration of the contract.
    Increases will be at 190% Per Annum.
    Thanking you for your continued custom.

    Accounts Dept, Jan 22, 2007

  3. sherry

    1932 Guest

    "sherry" <> wrote in message
    >i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your
    >stilll taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please tell me
    >??

    Here, is nothing to do with your account !!.
    Tell your bank to stop payment Now.
    news guy will contact you then.
    1932, Jan 22, 2007
  4. sherry

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-01-22, sherry <> wrote:
    > i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your stilll
    > taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please tell me ??

    Perhaps you should be asking Newsguy. This is not Newsguy, it's an
    international public newsgroup.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jan 22, 2007
  5. sherry

    Otter Guest

    In news:,
    sherry <> typed:
    > i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your
    > stilll taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please
    > tell me ??

    You might contact these people http://www.newsguy.com/ , and your own
    financial institution.
    Otter, Jan 22, 2007
  6. sherry

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya sherry.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your stilll
    > taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please tell me ??

    I haven't taken a penny!

    Spent a few after drinking a few pints of squash though ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Jan 22, 2007
  7. sherry wrote:

    > i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your stilll
    > taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please tell me ??

    Of course that was posted from Newsguy. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2007
  8. sherry

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 23 Jan 2007 04:05:51 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Of course that was posted from Newsguy. :)

    Yeah..

    The company I work for handles billing (among other things) for
    internet at locations - hotels, etc). And we very often get requests
    for refund requests "Your crappy service never worked" and in their
    usage history is an obscene amount of usage - both time and data. And
    I politely respond that our usage shows <x> amount of minutes and <x>
    amount of megabytes. They ALWAYS respond back "bullcrap, your crappy
    service never worked".

    Unfortunately our policy at that point is to submit the refund request
    to the 'owner' of the Internet at the location (the company who sells
    Internet to that hotel / cafe) but I would LOVE to be able to reply
    back "So.. Either you're lying, or:
    A. You are running some sort of file sharing application.
    B. Your computer is p0wned.
    C. All of the above."
    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2007
  9. sherry

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 23 Jan 2007 04:05:51 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Of course that was posted from Newsguy. :)

    > Yeah..
    >
    > The company I work for handles billing (among other things) for
    > internet at locations - hotels, etc). And we very often get requests
    > for refund requests "Your crappy service never worked" and in their
    > usage history is an obscene amount of usage - both time and data. And
    > I politely respond that our usage shows <x> amount of minutes and <x>
    > amount of megabytes. They ALWAYS respond back "bullcrap, your crappy
    > service never worked".
    >
    > Unfortunately our policy at that point is to submit the refund request
    > to the 'owner' of the Internet at the location (the company who sells
    > Internet to that hotel / cafe) but I would LOVE to be able to reply
    > back "So.. Either you're lying, or:
    > A. You are running some sort of file sharing application.
    > B. Your computer is p0wned.
    > C. All of the above."

    Geez! What a bunch of crooks.

    A couple years ago, I was staying at a VERY nice place in Tahoe. They have a
    wireless option through a local company, with billing by the week. I paid
    the fee, got my login, logged in once, just long enough for Windows Update
    to shove SP2 on my system when I wasn't looking. My system went crapola from
    the update, and I couldn't get connected again for the whole week.

    I never bugged the ISP for the non-use of the account. Fortunately, someone
    else had a private account with his wireless unsecured, so I used that
    instead <g>! (He was the timeshare salesman, in the room right above me, and
    when we met, he actually said it wasn't a problem.) I would, of course, had
    pursued the non-working connection while I was there to get it working, but
    at the point in which it no longer mattered, I didn't bother.
    WhzzKdd, Jan 24, 2007