    Any helped greatly appreciated.
    TIA

    , Mar 23, 2008

  2. Gazwad Guest

    , the spindly-old-man and impertinent
    Venus-with-a-penis who likes repugnant wick dipping with pheasants, and
    whose partner is a slut with a wide pink palace, wrote in
    <>:
    > WinXP Pro SP2
    >
    > Hi all
    > This may not be the right group for this, if so I apologise in
    > advance.
    > I recently downloaded a program which had been divided into four
    > folders. In each of the four folders are Bin and Cue files. Each
    > folder is about 800MB in size. I believe I am somehow suppose to get
    > all the data from the four folders onto one DVD so it becomes one
    > program but I cannot work out how to do this. The accompanying text
    > stated that I should burn or mount each image with Daemon Tools but
    > then what? Wouldn't I just end with 4 separate DVD's or can I just put
    > all the Bin files in one folder then using one Cue file burn that to
    > DVD? I'm confused.
    > Any helped greatly appreciated.
    > TIA

    Why do you think the four cd images constitute a single DVD image?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Mar 23, 2008

  3. samuel Guest

    wrote in

    > WinXP Pro SP2
    >
    > Hi all
    > This may not be the right group

    alt.binaries.multimedia.utilities,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.win
    dows-xp,alt.internet.p2p,alt.binaries.cracks,alt.cracks

    hmmmmmm

    samuel, Mar 23, 2008
  4. Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:52:32 +0100, "Gazwad"
    <> wrote:

    >, the spindly-old-man and impertinent
    >Venus-with-a-penis who likes repugnant wick dipping with pheasants, and
    >whose partner is a slut with a wide pink palace, wrote in
    ><>:
    >> WinXP Pro SP2
    >>
    >> Hi all
    >> This may not be the right group for this, if so I apologise in
    >> advance.
    >> I recently downloaded a program which had been divided into four
    >> folders. In each of the four folders are Bin and Cue files. Each
    >> folder is about 800MB in size. I believe I am somehow suppose to get
    >> all the data from the four folders onto one DVD so it becomes one
    >> program but I cannot work out how to do this. The accompanying text
    >> stated that I should burn or mount each image with Daemon Tools but
    >> then what? Wouldn't I just end with 4 separate DVD's or can I just put
    >> all the Bin files in one folder then using one Cue file burn that to
    >> DVD? I'm confused.
    >> Any helped greatly appreciated.
    >> TIA

    >Why do you think the four cd images constitute a single DVD image?

    Mainly because the accompanying text refers to "burning to DVD" not
    "CD", also it's quite a recent program, about 2.6GB in size and the
    "shop" version is sold as a DVD. Also 800MB is to much data for any
    blank CD's I have.
    Thanks for the reply.

    , Mar 23, 2008
  5. Kenny Guest

    Try extracting the contents of each image with PowerIso or similar then
    combine them.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Mar 23, 2008
  6. Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:17:04 -0000, "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >Try extracting the contents of each image with PowerIso or similar then
    >combine them.

    Thanks Kenny. that's what I did and it worked. Cheers.

    , Mar 24, 2008
  7. Kenny Guest

    Glad to hear it worked, I wasn't 100% sure.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Mar 24, 2008