How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only one DVD burner?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Shenan Stanley, Mar 12, 2007.

  1. Spin wrote:
    > How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer
    > has only one DVD burner?

    Use decent software and hard disk drive space.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Shenan Stanley, Mar 12, 2007

  2. Shenan Stanley

    Richard C. Guest

    "Spin" <> wrote in message
    > Gurus,
    >
    > How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
    > one DVD burner?
    >
    > --
    > Spin

    =================
    Like, maybe you could RTFM?

    Richard C., Mar 12, 2007

  3. Shenan Stanley

    Guest

    Spin wrote:

    > Gurus,
    >
    > How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
    > one DVD burner?
    >
    > --
    > Spin

    Your burner program will make a temporary copy to your hard drive and
    prompt you to place a blank disc in the drive.

    , Mar 12, 2007
  4. Shenan Stanley

    def456 Guest

    > How do I burn a DVD to another DVD (blank disc) when my computer has only
    > one DVD burner?

    Try the ImgBURN Read and Write operations.
    http://www.imgburn.com/

    Spin, Mar 12, 2007
  6. Shenan Stanley

    Chrome Boy Guest

    rip it with dvd43

    Gurus,

    Chrome Boy, Mar 12, 2007
  7. Shenan Stanley

    John Malone Guest

    IF you are using Nero just use the copy disk...
    Nero will know that it has to cache the files on your hard drive and when done will tell
    you to insert the blank disk...
    It will then burn the files to the blank disk and delete the files on the hard drive...

    HTH
    John Malone
    =========

    John Malone, Mar 13, 2007