    Or has any of you whizzards, deviced another (simpler) way to do that?

    Best regards,

    Deadbrain George
    El Llanero Solidario, Sep 28, 2007

  2. El Llanero Solidario

    thanatoid Guest

    "El Llanero Solidario" <> wrote in
    news:46fc5ebe$0$24958$:

    > I am in posession of both the Dutch and English versions of
    > Office 2007. As I prefer an english working environment, I
    > have installed the english version. Though, living in the
    > Dutch speaking part of the world, I obviously write mostly
    > Dutch. Is it really necessary to purchase the proofing
    > tools pack to "blend" the Dutch proofing tools in my
    > English version of office or do I have to install both
    > Office packs to be able to use the Dutch proofing tools?
    > Or has any of you whizzards, deviced another (simpler) way
    > to do that?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Deadbrain George

    1.
    What is this bizarre connection between Spain and Holland? (I
    sort of know the history but it continues to surprise me.)

    2.
    FYI:
    whiz(z) = urinate
    wiz = wizard

    3.
    "devised"

    4.
    Nice of you not to post in Dutch like so many of your
    compatriots like to do, even though you all speak perfect
    English.

    5.
    (on topic for a change)
    Depending on whether you are in business or just a home user,
    and just *how much* of Office you use (most people use like 3%
    of it), you might want to consider OpenOffice or just some MUCH
    simpler alternatives like floppyoffice.

    http://www.xtort.net/office-and-productivity/floppy-office/

    (Check out the links at the bottom of the page as well.)

    There is a great spellchecker (it was written for 3.1 so it will
    not run on anything above 98 - I still run 95B and 98SE and I am
    NEVER downgrading to XP or Vista) that is free for home,
    universal (almost all apps can use it) and has about 15 language
    packs incl. Dutch.

    http://www.quinion.com/mqa/spell.htm

    6.
    If you are *stuck* with MS Office, you COULD try to contact MS
    and ask them. But anything that has to do with MS WILL cost you
    money. (Of course, there ARE warez newsgroups, largely filled
    with posts from Holland ;-)
    thanatoid, Sep 28, 2007

  3. El Llanero Solidario

    John Holmes Guest

    thanatoid "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Nice of you not to post in Dutch like so many of your
    > compatriots like to do, even though you all speak perfect
    > English.

    Hey, you ****. I /never/ poast in Dutch! And not all of us speak English
    perfectly. There even are some having problems with the native language!
    ;-)

    --
    Your mother was an indecent minor celebrity who used to laugh maniacally
    under the sink.
    John Holmes, Sep 28, 2007