    Or has any of you whizzards, deviced another (simpler) way to do that?

    Best regards,

    Deadbrain George

    El Llanero Solidario, Sep 28, 2007

  2. El Llanero Solidario

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:00:20 +0200, "El Llanero Solidario"
    <> wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_0076_01C8017B.B48947C0

    ><HTML><HEAD>
    ><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =

    Please post in plain text only.

    Evan Platt, Sep 28, 2007

  3. El Llanero Solidario

    GeorgeD Guest

    Re: How do I blend the Dutch proofing tools of my Office 2007 intomy current English version of Office 2007?

    El Llanero Solidario wrote:
    > I am in posession of both the Dutch and English versions of Office 2007.
    > As I prefer an english working environment, I have
    > installed the english version. Though, living in the Dutch speaking part
    > of the world, I obviously write mostly Dutch.
    > Is it really necessary to purchase the proofing tools pack to "blend"
    > the Dutch proofing tools in my English version of office or do I have to
    > install both Office packs to be able to use the Dutch proofing tools?
    > Or has any of you whizzards, deviced another (simpler) way to do that?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Deadbrain George

    That is a good question. I was hoping for some serious answers.

    The American version comes with English, French and Spanish. I would
    like someway to substitute German for French or Spanish.

    Doesn’t the Dutch version come with English and another language
    (French/German)?

    Regards,

    GeorgeD, Sep 28, 2007