    I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance.

    Best Regards,
    Pushkar Modi

    Pushkar Modi, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Hi Pushkar,

    Go to groups.google.com and put "C# MCSD book good" (without the quotes) in
    the search box. You'll find lots of discussions about good books. Also, read
    some of the older posts (and new ones as they come along) to get some tips
    about the certification process.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Pushkar Modi

    Eric Guest

    Pushkar Modi wrote:

    > The trouble is I'm not sure which books to refer to and I
    > can't afford too many.

    Get the blue Training Guide by Amit Kalani:
    http://www.techcontent.com

    You also need to do a lot of the examples.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Pushkar Modi

    Raja Guest

    Hi Pushkar,

    I would advise you to stick with Amit Kalani's C# books.
    Iam using them for my MCAD preparation and they are all
    real good. You can find them all in Amazon
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    Also, check out the errata from www.techcontent.com, when
    using the books.

    Good luck !
    - Raja.

    experienced
    >so all my knowledge will have to come from the

    exercises,

    Raja, Aug 16, 2004