    me that these people can find this newsgroup but not the
    learning page on MS. Now stop posting the same fuken
    questions. My rant is now over.

    Doom, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Doom opined, On 4/16/04 12:16 PM:

    > No this is not another luser post. This is the answer to
    > the most common question asked by all the lazy newbies
    > who post here. Here's the google link to answer all your
    > common questions.
    > http://tinyurl.com/3bbzu
    >
    > or go to google that's www.google.com (it is real) and
    > type in "how do I become an mcse" in the search bar and
    > all your questions are magically answered.
    >
    > With all the same questions that get asked it just amazes
    > me that these people can find this newsgroup but not the
    > learning page on MS. Now stop posting the same fuken
    > questions. My rant is now over.

    You could post this every day and make no difference whatever. [1]
    lusers don't read first, and [2] even if they did, they think their post
    is so fscking important to the future of the world, that it needs to be
    asked again, regardless.

    Nice thought though.

    JaR
    Redundant Thug

    JaR, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Doom

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:1adf101c423e7$4744df50
    $:

    > No this is not another luser post. This is the answer to
    > the most common question asked by all the lazy newbies
    > who post here. Here's the google link to answer all your
    > common questions.
    > http://tinyurl.com/3bbzu
    >
    > or go to google that's www.google.com (it is real) and
    > type in "how do I become an mcse" in the search bar and
    > all your questions are magically answered.
    >
    > With all the same questions that get asked it just amazes
    > me that these people can find this newsgroup but not the
    > learning page on MS. Now stop posting the same fuken
    > questions. My rant is now over.

    it is a fuggin useless cause. i once tried putting all relevant links in
    my sig. didn't work. they don't read back posts. they just post new
    posts. :-(

    but i am working on my own MCSE cert explination page.

    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/cert_mcse.htm

    I do think that Microsoft learning depart. make their MCSE site/page much
    more complicated than it really needs to be. just my opinion. :)

    I think that's in most part due to the fact that they are trying to sell
    the books and courses at the same time as they are trying to explain the
    certification and what is required to attain it. it confuses people who
    are not familiar. so they come here a post a dumb ass post.

    p.s. all comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts are always welcome with
    rowdy. :)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/16/04 1:07 PM:

    > p.s. all comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts are always welcome with
    > rowdy. :)

    As if any of the clueless would use the link. But make sure you put in a
    link to google with an explanation of how to use it.

    No, on second thought, don't. Around here people think I'm the resident
    genius. "Ask JaR, he probably knows how to $foo!"

    Nope. keep it to yourself and charge others for the info, I say!

    JaR
    Googling Thug

    JaR, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Doom

    zenner Guest

    "You are being unfair. Why should I have to read all that back posted
    information? I just want a friggin answer, not a lecture on how to find it
    myself! IF you don't want to answer, then don't...just stop all the
    egomaniacal preaching. I should have to read though all that stuff when you
    guys have the information available right off the top of your head!"

    That does sound familiar doesn't it?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/16/04 1:07 PM:
    >
    > > p.s. all comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts are always welcome with
    > > rowdy. :)
    > >

    > As if any of the clueless would use the link. But make sure you put in a
    > link to google with an explanation of how to use it.
    >
    > No, on second thought, don't. Around here people think I'm the resident
    > genius. "Ask JaR, he probably knows how to $foo!"
    >
    > Nope. keep it to yourself and charge others for the info, I say!
    >
    > JaR
    > Googling Thug

    ---

    zenner, Apr 16, 2004
  6. Doom

    Tom Kelsall Guest

    Nob.

    Typing the same thing over, and over, and over a-fuckin-genn gets kinda
    tedious, you know? Jeez, you'd think it was HARD to SEARCH for the info.
    If you don't want to play the game, then place your shin pads, bat, pads
    and ball in the relevant storage lockers on your way out...

    "zenner" <zenner<nospam>> screamed loudly while gripping a large
    plasticene mouse: msg ID news:#W7u$n$:

    Tom Kelsall, Apr 16, 2004
  7. Doom

    Guest Guest

    6 Loser Posts by mcngp baterium !!

    Guest, Apr 16, 2004
  8. Doom

    ????? Guest

    looser

    ?????, Apr 18, 2004
  9. Doom

    Doom Guest

    If you are too lazy to do a little reading on back posts
    how are you ever going to pass any MS tests. Do you have
    any idea how much reading and studying it takes to pass
    these tests. I think you are a whiner and are just too
    lazy to find any info yourself. Do you think we were born
    with this knowledge. No. We gained this info by reading.

    (http://www.grisoft.com).

    4/13/2004

    Doom, Apr 19, 2004
  10. Doom

    Doom Guest

    6 Loser Posts by mcngp baterium !!

    I'm not MCNGP but I certainly applaud their efforts to
    keep this newsgroup troll-free!

    Doom, Apr 19, 2004
  11. Doom

    Doom Guest

    First of all, it is spelled Loser. Second of all someone
    who can't even spell it is more of a loser than someone
    who can. If I may borrow a word from the MCNGP, you are
    an assfucker.

    Doom, Apr 19, 2004
  12. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > First of all, it is spelled Loser. Second of all someone
    > who can't even spell it is more of a loser than someone
    > who can. If I may borrow a word from the MCNGP, you are
    > an assfucker.

    While Mr. ????? very well could be an assfucker, there is no evidence to
    suggest this. For the moment, he's simply one who has no grasp of the
    English language. And there's nothing wrong with that - if you don't speak
    English.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004
  13. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Maybe I jumped the gun on the assfucker comment. Sorry.

    Doom, Apr 19, 2004
  14. Doom

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:edq6dGhJEHA.3292
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > And there's nothing wrong with that - if you don't speak
    > English.

    and if you don't there are jobs in India

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 19, 2004
  15. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:edq6dGhJEHA.3292
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > And there's nothing wrong with that - if you don't speak
    > > English.
    > >

    > and if you don't there are jobs in India

    Bingo.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004
  16. Doom

    zenner Guest

    Jesus H. Christ!

    And I thought the posers were co-dependent? Am I to believe a little
    sarcasm is not obvious? I even left a hint at the bottom of the post, just
    in case.

    Please fella's...bait is for fish.

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > If you are too lazy to do a little reading on back posts
    > how are you ever going to pass any MS tests. Do you have
    > any idea how much reading and studying it takes to pass
    > these tests. I think you are a whiner and are just too
    > lazy to find any info yourself. Do you think we were born
    > with this knowledge. No. We gained this info by reading.

    ---

    zenner, Apr 19, 2004
  17. Doom

    Doom Guest

    You're right. Sorry about that. I got into work this
    morning and read through the posts too quickly. I need to
    think before I post. My screw up. Again, sorry. I can
    admit when I'm wrong.

    message

    are
    >> always welcome with

    make
    >> sure you put in a

    think
    >> I'm the resident

    >> info, I say!

    >> >---
    >> >Checked by AVG anti-virus system

    >> (http://www.grisoft.com).

    >> 4/13/2004
    >> >

    >> >.
    >> >

    >---
    >Checked by AVG anti-virus system

    (http://www.grisoft.com).

    4/15/2004

    Doom, Apr 19, 2004
  18. >and if you don't there are jobs in India

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 19, 2004