    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    , Oct 31, 2005

  2. why? Guest

    On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:26:17 GMT, Hell wrote:

    >My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
    >dont know how.

    Post using what software? Newsleecher, don't think it does that, only
    text messages.

    In the past I have used (for Windows)
    Agent , http://www.forteinc.com/
    Mozilla , www.mozilla.org

    prefer -
    PowerPost , http://powerpost.free.fr/

    >Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
    >how.

    Me
    why?, Oct 31, 2005

  3. Dave Lear Guest

    "Hell" wrote in message news:Zss9f.3750$

    > My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
    > dont know how.
    >
    > Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
    > how.

    And you're ignoring the manufacturer's own Tech Support forum?
    http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

    A quick search of which finds posts like these...
    http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2055
    http://www.newsleecher.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4642

    Which indicate that NewsLeecher isn't capable of uploading binaries, i.e.
    the functionality you want isn't present in the news software you've chosen.
    Dave Lear, Oct 31, 2005
  4. dadiOH Guest

    Hell wrote:
    > My problem is I post a msg and I wanna attach a file to it but I
    > dont know how.
    >
    > Im just trying to get a file on one of my groups and I have no idea
    > how.

    Even if you *could* do it, don't. Unless it is a binary group.

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Oct 31, 2005