    How do I add a password to the account?
    Do you know?
    Cathy
    Cathy F., Nov 14, 2006

  2. Cathy F.

    Gordon Guest

    Cathy F. wrote:

    > When I boot up my Windows XP computer it just comes up.
    > How do I add a password to the account?
    > Do you know?
    > Cathy

    Control Panel-Users and add a password to your account.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    to email me invalidate the invalid!
    Gordon, Nov 14, 2006

  3. Cathy F.

    poeta Guest

    poeta, Nov 14, 2006
  4. Cathy F.

    poeta Guest

    poeta, Nov 14, 2006
  5. Cathy F.

    JeroenDeJong Guest

    "Cathy F." <> schreef in bericht
    > When I boot up my Windows XP computer it just comes up.
    > How do I add a password to the account?
    > Do you know?
    > Cathy

    Pressumably you log in at the administrator account[?]
    Go to Control Panel>>Users>>Ad a user [better not
    with admin rights] add a password for that account..
    Greetzz from Jeroen

    --
    Jeroen de Jong
    Leeuwarden[the Netherlands]